Minimal-to-no toilet usage at work

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
WindowsXP
Active

Minimal-to-no toilet usage at work

Post by WindowsXP »

I've just wet myself trying to get to the bathroom and it was one of the most frantic, painful and quite-frankly thrilling wettings of my life!

If you're interested in what I was wearing, I don't have a uniform but I wear office clothes in work as I'm an assistant manager in retail. I had black trousers on today which were more of a baggy fit and a blue long sleeved office shirt. It looked a bit oversized and scruffy though in the mirror this morning so I put a light-blue sweater over it to hide the oversized / ill-fitting look, buttoned up the shirt and wore a silver chain over the collar to try and style it out. I had my go-to black Air Force 1's on with black socks and blue briefs from OnThatAss.

I've not been using the work toilet (we only have one in the small shop I work at) for the past 2 days due to a leak problem we have which means the toilet water overflows on to the shop floor below. Thankfully no waste has come out on to the shop floor yet but the urine definitely has. I accidentally got loads of it down my shorts yesterday trying to carry the mop bucket of urine (that had been mopped up and squeezed out in to an empty mop bucket) hit the door frame of the back door causing it to splash all over me! :shock:

Anyway, I don't usually need the toilet urgently during the day so very rarely go, despite consuming a fair amount of drinks throughout the day. Well, the game seems to change and your bladder plays by a different set of rules when you *know* you can't go. My bladder became anxious it seems, because I became very antsy and had to fight with myself to stand still without fidgeting for the rest of the day. This was from about midday when I decided this. I'd already came back from my dinner break so there would be no option to run out. I could have done if I really needed to, as I'm the assistant manager, I was also the duty manager so could've walked out to the nearest pub or to a nearby Tesco which has a toilet. But I was focused on my work which was getting me through.

The team were still going the toilet as much as they wanted as I don't want to be the guy who gets sued for inhibiting an employee I'm supposed to care about from using the toilet whenever they need. I just had to mop it up afterwards when it spilled out over the shop floor. Idk why head office wouldn't let us close the shop tbh.

Anyway, yesterday I only got a couple of hours in before I felt like it was becoming too obvious and that I was embarrassing myself in front of my team so I told one of them I was nipping out for 2 mins for a drink and went to a café for a milkshake, knowing they also had customer toilets. It was hot yesterday in the UK and it has been for the past week or so, so I've been consuming even more liquids and have been even more dehydrated than normal, like most.

Today, I was determined to see a full day through. It was not hot nor was it exceptionally humid, so I should've been able to survive. The good news for me was that I did and I didn't have to run out or have an accident in front of my team. But I shut the shop 10 minutes early to get an earlier bus than normal, so I could get home and use the toilet. I could've just gone to Tesco after work now I think about it, but I think I had already locked-on to the idea of making it home through the desperation which had mounted pretty much all afternoon again. In hindsight, I'd probably lost perspective, focusing solely on trying to make it to my bathroom and imagining the glorious piss I was going to have.

In the last year or so, I've found that I get satisfaction from having desperate pisses in the toilet, hearing the current splash directly in to the centre of the water, as much as I enjoy it filling my crotch and running down my legs to fill my shoes.

Before leaving work I have to 'cash up' the till which includes counting every penny of it and separating different types of money then doing a bit of on-the-spot calculations and admin. It can be done in 10 mins if you're experienced enough, which luckily I am. That's usually the first time I'll feel the need to pee all day, on a normal day. It hits me violently as I'm trying to stand still at the till and count quickly plus press buttons and write things down while also trying to think to do my 'kwik maffs'.

Side note: Thinking when I'm desperate usually makes me lose control of myself and even when I don't ordinarily need to go, it's thinking / focusing on something that'll give me violent sporadic urges to pee which has lead to countless leaks and even accidents in the past. It always calms down and subsides back in to oblivion once I stop thinking or focusing on something, though.

It wasn't as hard as standing still with one arm upwards and another in my pocket trying to discretely squeeze myself as I pulled down the shop shutters, though! The shutters aren't manual, they're electric and require a key, but you have to stand there with the key turned to keep them moving until they're eventually all the way up/down. To make matters worse, my black baggy fit formal trousers have pockets that may be spacious, but my underwear was quite tight and doesn't allow you to probably grab a-hold of yourself through them, making comfort-pinching impossible.

I walked away from the shop having my first leak - a small dribble in to my relatively new blue paisley briefs from OnThatAss (a subscription based underwear provider). They were pretty tight as I say so I'll need to change my subscription to a size upwards.

I get to the bus stop a couple blocks away after frantically charging through the town centre. I stand at the bus stop and I'm blessed with the bus seemingly appearing out of nowhere, but right on queue. I jump on asap, barely take time to scan my card and sit down. This is where things calm down, so I go on my phone and browse Tik Tok to distract myself.

I'm squirming in my seat almost constantly. The feeling doesn't leave me, even for a moment. All I can see is the rain pouring down outside and it's not helping. I start to think that I could just wet myself once I got off if it got too uncomfortable or if the leaking continued. I enjoyed the prospect of that.

I jump off the bus at my stop. The entire journey I'd not really had any serious moments of pain or desperation but I did squirm around quite a lot, as I say.

As I alight the bus and walk away towards the top of my street, I can feel like there's every chance I'll make it and that I've got nothing to worry about. This annoys me. I really hoped I'd wet myself or that I'd be so desperate that it'd warrant doing it intentionally to avoid any more pain. But no, I'm managing just fine. Stupid well-behaved bladder of mine!

Side note: I don't like wetting myself most of the time unless I'm beginning to lose control of myself anyway or it's a genuine accident. Especially in public. Most of the time, I can hold all the way until home before even seriously needing to go (aside from the tantrum my bladder throws earlier on when I'm cashing up) so if I do wet myself it's because I've intentionally held until I can't anymore. I don't like the staged element of that but sometimes I'll put up with it. Even when I do eventually wet myself I rarely actually lose control (I usually get tired of holding and just do it so I can get it over with and go to bed), and even when I do start going uncontrollably, knowing I could've just gone the toilet at any moment removes the thrill of it.

I get to my door step and finally the frantic desperation starts. My old friend, latch key incontinence! I play it cool and try and get the key in the door. Sometimes it's hard to fit it in, and today was one of those days, I was sure that I was about to start pissing myself any second, but nope, I got in just in time. I lock the door behind me. I take extra time to get my jacket off and cap and my black trainers. I look at myself in the mirror absent-mindedly as I'm half-undressing and start focusing on how wet my jacket is from the rain. That's when I spurt. It felt so fresh and gushy, despite only lasting a second.

Instinctively, I ran upstairs to the bathroom because I remembered I originally wanted to piss in the toilet. I could've ran to the back of the house to the downstairs W/C but the stairs were right there and the bathroom was just about within sight at the top of the stairs. Using my long legs, I ran towards the stairs frantically without taking time to even work out what steps I wanted to aim for (I can stretch to about 3 steps pair step forward) I subsequently crashed in to the stairs, tripping over the firs couple steps and landing forward. The little fear moment you get when you trip on something and it propper shakes you to your core for a moment (like your life figuratively flashes before your eyes for a split second) was propbably enough for me to have lost control of myself - but that's if my belt landing directly on the edge of one of the steps and being pushed square in the face of my bladder causing total voidance didn't get there first.

To make matter worse, my nose and eyes nearly hit the edge of another step and I'm not sure really how I didn't but I was within a couple of inches of it. The fear was genuine and it caused me to shudder from chest downwards and that's when I felt my bladder go. A warm powerful current enters my trousers and at first I'm like "no! NO!" murmuring that to myself. Then, as always, the relief takes over and outweighs all else. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth and I fold my arms on the step that just nearly knocked my eyes in to the back of my head. I bury my head in my folded arms and close my eyes, relaxing as much as possible what nature does it's thing.

I eventually hear it splatter on to a the steps and when I get up again after it's finished, I notice it'd travelled down both my trousers legs and spilled out on to 2 separate steps.

Afterwards, I thought "well I guess it wasn't meant to be after all" and I've still not got changed and have already needed to go a couple more times since. I haven't used the toilet once since I got in and have instead opted for going in my trousers again. I've gotta take my bins out to the street in a minute so I'm just filling up so I can empty my bladder then too, then I'll probably go to bed.

Look forward to hopefully getting desperate again tomorrow!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Minimal-to-no toilet usage at work

Post by Fred »

You have better endurance than most of us!
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Just an update on this.

Today we still didn't have our toilet problems fixed so had to endure another full day of holding. I told the team to go home once they arrived at work as I'm pretty sure it's against some sort of human rights law to not have a working toilet on-site, although the toilet does technically still work. I just didn't fancy spending another day mopping up my colleagues urine. Luckily our area manager allowed us to close until the plumbers attend.

The only problem there is that I still needed to be on-site to let them in - and there was no time frame or even specified day that they may visit. So I got to work on other stuff all day and consumed my usual amount of fluids (2 bottles of water plus a bottle of coca cola and 3 tea's in total through the day).

I was working away fine without even the slightest need to pee until I had to sit down and do some admin on the computer at about 2pm. During this 10 minute interval, it hit me - hard. I initially realised I'd have to go but after the first wave of pain passed, I decided to try and hold it the three hours until I can leave. Then after 5 minutes of holding, I realised I was going to have to find somewhere fast. Holding at all was out of the question.

I went to McDonalds which was about a 10 minute walk away and not once did the pain subside. When I eventually let my piss out, it was so powerful I had to take a step back. It was so strong, I remember thinking that it was a good decision to have gone because holding it any longer would have been embarrassing.

Looking back, I could've enjoyed an accident in work, since the plumbers never actually came out in the end. My trousers were black chinos from Next but they show up wet patches. I'm contemplating black formal trousers again tomorrow, like yesterday, so that I can potentially wet myself on my way home. It'll likely be a genuine loss of control too, if I hold it all day.

After work I had intended on going straight home and toying with the idea of wetting myself on the way. I did not know at that point that my chinos showed up wetness, so it was a good job that a friend turned up as I was leaving work to hang out for a while. Could've been embarrassing to intentionally let go on the bus home only for it to be visible to others.

We headed to the bus stop and caught up with each other, all while my bladder was starting to get painfully desperate again. It was like one of those scenarios where you feel the need to go abruptly, but right from the get-go you're full-on desperate for a wee with seemingly little time to hold on for.

Since we seemed to be heading back to his (which was also half way towards my place) I suggested we jump a bus that would take us half way to his rather than the bus that takes us all the way to his (and if we were to stay on it, all the way to mine too). The 'half-way' bus was already at the bus station so we got on it. In truth, I couldn't cope standing there making small talk with my mate who seemed to be having an existential crisis and clearly wanted my undivided attention.

Sitting on the bus helped calm the bladder down a bit, but I was still struggling to actively listen and respond to my mate. I think he could tell I was struggling to provide the responses he was expecting though, because he started moaning about me not paying attention. He could literally see me sitting there squirming as I was uncontrollably uncomfortable by this point. I tell him I'm desperate for a piss and remind him that I'd already told him about the fact that we don't have a toilet but his response was a very dismissive and unsympathetic "just hold it then, it's not hard".

I'm biting my tongue with him but my main concern is my bladder. I've toyed with the idea of a public wetting in front of friends etc but I was absolutely not gonna embarrass myself in front of him. He's probably have a tantrum and abandon me to make my own way home.

The bus gets closer to our stop and we've sat a good 5 mins in silence since my mates little outburst. The second it leaves the stop before ours, I jump up and walk towards the front of the bus. I'm standing there thinking "oh no I've stood up too early because now I'm not gonna be able to control myself". I genuinely thought I'd wet myself at the front of the bus before it was able to even get to our stop. "You're so immature" I hear from behind me. "Did you really have to give me the silent treatment then just storm away like that" he continues.

Ignoring him, I think to myself "like-shite am I allowing myself to have an accident in front of him!" I "storm" off the bus and "storm" across the busy dual-carriageway without much care for oncoming traffic. I'm heading to the McDonalds on the other side of the road (a different one to the one I visited earlier) and I'm not letting any obstacles get in my way.

To my relief, I get in to Maccies and in to the toilets just in time for yet another sensational piss. This time, as I washed my hands afterwards, I began urinating a second piss that started as a leak and carried on until my entire underwear was drenched. It started as a sudden cramp followed by complete incontinence. It was both scary and exhilarating but I could see wetness on the front of my trousers. Luckily my rain coat covered it over.

Then we begin the walk to my mates. We talk openly now that I have an empty bladder and a clear head. I'm surprised he even was waiting outside tbh. I completely left him behind once I stepped off the bus. I explain that I'd just needed the toilet and that he'd completely misjudged the situation on the bus. He apologised for his part and I apologised for not paying enough attention but stated that I did have what I considered to be a valid reason.

By the time this conversation is pretty much over, we were coming up to his place. I told him my bus is was in 15 mins so I should probably only come in for 5 mins. I do and before I know it I've left again and I'm on my way to a nearby bus stop. I have a bottle of water he offered me in my hands and as I don't like carrying things, I was chugging it quickly so I didn't have to hold it anymore.

I intentionally planned on chugging it before I actually arrived at the bus stop as I knew the bus would be along soon and that there was a street bin at the bus stop that I could use.

I get to the bus stop, empty bottle in hand, still cold from only recently being taken out of the fridge and await the bus, knowing it'll be here any minute. Instead of sitting under the shelter, I walk up to the bus stand and rest against it in the pouring down rain. I'm pretty sure this helped the water I'd just consumed process through to my bladder a lot sooner than it would have if I'd just sat there under the shelter.

I realise after a good 10 mins that the bus has likely been either cancelled or that I must've missed it. Not only that, but if it isn't late, then I've still got 20 mins until the next one. The anxiety kicks in about 5 minutes later.

I stroll over to the bus shelter and sit down, which eases the problem. By now my bladder is becoming more swollen and painful by the minute. Chugging a full water bottle without thinking of the repercussions was not a smart move. My earlier intentions of wetting myself on my commute home were forgotten about from a fetish point of view, but were now becoming a reality.

As soon as I see the bus coming down the road about 25-30 minutes later (the fact that it was late was making me think that I was actually going to wet myself where I sat), I jumped up which gave me stiches in my bladder and abdomen. I leapt to the bus stand and could barely contain myself from leaking as it approached the stop. I literally could not get on the bus and sit down fast enough.

I sat on the bus the whole way with a perpetual niggling feeling in my bladder. I try to distract myself by escaping down a rabbit hole in my thoughts. One of my omo fetishes is transport drivers needing a wee and not being able to relieve themselves until their daily schedules allow them the time to - so I started imagining my bus driver in one of those situations. It seemed to work and just as well it did, because this bus driver was stopping at every second bus stop and waiting for a couple minutes, whether anybody was getting on/off or not. But in my omo-indulgences, I was imagining that the driver must've needed a wee to the point where it was becoming dangerous for him to try and drive safely. I was imagining him having to pull in to bus stops just so he could readjust and play with himself to stop an accident. In reality, he was probably just trying to space out the busses so was trying to kill a bit of time.

We get to my stop and again I've jumped up as soon as we left the last one. I don't feel horribly desperate this time though. That is until I get half way down my street. Suddenly I go from completely calm and composed to having a sharp inhale of breath while simultaneously grabbing my manhood over my chinos with both hands. "Stop it" I think to myself, "you're in public".

After that sudden ache / spasm, I feel like it's a miracle I've not had an accident so I start walking faster as I'm not ready to wet myself so publicly around my curtain-twitching neighbours.

I get up to my house and suddenly I'm unable to take my hands away from my privates at all. I'm gripping them with both hands over my trousers. I pull one hand away to grab my house keys and I get ready for an embarrassing case of latch-key incontinence. To my surprise, the key goes straight in the door without issue and the door unlocks on the spot. I get through the door believing that I'm home free / home dry and that I've "made it". In my head, there's nothing to suggest that I won't make it to the bathroom at the top of the stairs or the W/C at the back of the house.

The second I get in, before I've even shut the door behind me, I'm gripping my manhood with both hands openly. "This isn't how it should be" I thought. I'm used to the need subsiding a bit once I get in, not escalating! I have a drawstring sports carrier bag (like a JD Sports carrier bag) to get off of me plus my jacket. Once I slam the front door behind me and quickly get it locked (to stop anybody else from just walking in) I start to wet myself. A genuine loss of control in the form of a steady hot trickle. I realise immediately that I have no feeling in my bladder now and that I just need to kick my trainers off asap to prevent them from being flooded in the accident.

Once that's done, I stand there, relaxing more and more as time goes by and the steady current trickles out, warming me up. Knowing it was a genuine accident somehow made the experience physically feel so much different - even more than yesterday even though that was also a genuine accident caused by tripping up the stairs and landing straight on my bladder as I attempted to run to the bathroom at the last minute.

Something about this one felt dirty and unnatural like it was something to be ashamed of. It reminded me of how I felt the first time I ever had an accident, [...]and again got caught short after another case of latch-key incontinence. It's hard to put in to words, but although I still enjoyed it, it felt more like my reaction was more 'normal' or what you'd expect from somebody who doesn't fetishize accidents.

So yeah, 2 very close calls out in the wild followed by a full loss of control in the safe-zone of my own home. I wonder if tomorrow may bring me any more accidents! I'm low-key enjoying this toilet issue not being resolved lol
Last edited by Brian on 25 May 2024, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed one tiny problematic reference
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

What a situation for you and your staff at your workplace. It's all quite mindblowing. I really appreciate you writing all this up.

The interaction with your friend in the second part was especially interesting to me (though it was of course only one part of this hugely interesting true story). It sounds like he saw your need to pee as an annoying distraction or didn't even believe it was genuine, but I'm glad he clearly understood afterwards even if he didn't know you came out of the Maccies all soaking wet.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There are workplaces where the toilets are inconveniently placed or the breaks inconveniently timed, and there are posts elsewhere of men who chose to hold their pee for an entire shift - more than 8 hours if you count travel time. When a few of them have succeeded, they then experimented with adding fluid intake to the challenge, maybe just barely holding it, maybe using the workplace toilet, or maybe pissing the roadside or their pants on the way home. The ability to hold that long has its advantages.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Brian wrote: 27 May 2024, 16:07 It sounds like he saw your need to pee as an annoying distraction or didn't even believe it was genuine
He just liked to argue in general to be honest. He goes in to these moods where everything needs to be about him and he winds himself up etc. Always picks the wrong time to do it too. He's alright like, he just has his moments.

Either way, I don't think he knew in the first place that I was desperate, or had forgotten about me telling him I was earlier on when we were leaving the shop because by this point he was in his mood. Then when I did tell him why I was acting the way I was, he was initially dismissive because that means acknowledging he got it wrong. He accepted it eventually though, once he calmed down. Surprised he never knew I'd wet myself to be honest. I know it was only a little bit after the full piss I'd just done in the McDonalds urinal, but still it was pretty visible, even if mostly obscured.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Fred wrote: 28 May 2024, 17:05 There are workplaces where the toilets are inconveniently placed or the breaks inconveniently timed, and there are posts elsewhere of men who chose to hold their pee for an entire shift - more than 8 hours if you count travel time. When a few of them have succeeded, they then experimented with adding fluid intake to the challenge, maybe just barely holding it, maybe using the workplace toilet, or maybe pissing the roadside or their pants on the way home. The ability to hold that long has its advantages.
Yeah I usually do hold my entire shift the 8hrs I'm on the premises for, including the hour dinner break and then hold further for an additional 60 - 90min commute time after work. I usually do it no bother too, but knowing you can't go even if you wanted to certainly puts you bladder in an anxious state for the whole day! I tell myself it's fine, I do it all the time! But it makes no difference. My bladder suddenly needs emptying every so often, to which I refuse. I like exploring the psychological impact of how your body behaves when you're bursting and you know you can't just go if you need to - and in particular, why that makes you inherently more desperate / makes the desperation more urgent from the start.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

WindowsXP wrote: 28 May 2024, 22:42 [...] knowing you can't go even if you wanted to certainly puts you bladder in an anxious state [...]
Yes, there's definitely a psychological side to desperation. I don't think I can possibly hold my pee for an entire working shift like you do, but I usually manage with the two breaks I generally get. I'm a public transport driver, a profession you mentioned at one point in your writing above. A few days ago I missed one break at the end point during the busy morning rush hour that I felt I really needed to in order to pee because of problems on the road and delay. Ignoring the long queue at the bus station and going to the toilet would have taken several minutes, and not only the passengers would have been inconvenienced but so would my colleagues because the bus would have been in the way. So I decided to hold on for another hour to the other end point, and that caused my bladder to really protest and my nerves to jangle - what if I couldn't hold it on the way? However, it really was largely psychological because once back on the road my bladder, though fairly full, calmed down. I held on for the hour without too many problems.

Perhaps your moody friend knew about this psychological side when he said "just hold it then, it's not hard"? I guess he didn't know just how extreme your situation was!