The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff
Posts: 2886
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 12:37

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

People often take an Uber when they've been drinking, and their kidneys may still be in high gear. So I imagine that they often get desperate to pee on the ride. If I were an Uber driver I'd have a handy Gatorade bottle available for the male passengers. From all I've read, it might be handy for me, too!
Brian
Site Staff
Posts: 3263
Joined: 01 Sep 2016, 10:32
Location: The Netherlands
Gender:

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 09:56 If I were an Uber driver I'd have a handy Gatorade bottle available for the male passengers.
LOL you're too kind, Fred.
Well, perhaps I'd have the same, but it would be full. The guy would be allowed to use the bottle provided that he drank down all the gatorade first.
mikisit
Active
Posts: 36
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 17:26

Re: The Master Video List

Post by mikisit »

twj731
Active
Posts: 28
Joined: 14 Dec 2018, 05:36

Re: The Master Video List

Post by twj731 »

SoakdBrute
Well Known Member
Posts: 120
Joined: 24 Feb 2023, 23:14
Gender:

Re: The Master Video List

Post by SoakdBrute »

mikisit wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 13:28 https://www.tiktok.com/@reem.mano/video ... 4218686733
Denny: "I kinda liked it"
According to the driver's own account, he was feeling absolutely desperate and in pain, yet he still couldn't just let his bladder go, and he was trying to think of something that would get him to start flowing. It's interesting how, after spending our entire lives learning to hold it in, releasing one's urine under an unusual emergency circumstance can become the hardest thing to do. Eventually he was able to relieve himself, and I wonder if (on top of the sweet relief) the feeling of transgression from peeing in the race-car seat was part of the reason he liked it ...
Fred
Site Staff
Posts: 2886
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 12:37

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

A good one. I wonder how he got himself into that situation. Possibly ignoring the need to pee and assuming he could hold it until he got home.
Brian
Site Staff
Posts: 3263
Joined: 01 Sep 2016, 10:32
Location: The Netherlands
Gender:

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

Hilarious, the way he tells this amazing story. Wish I'd been there!
Fred
Site Staff
Posts: 2886
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 12:37

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

A great description! His GF thought he was being dramatic, and I wonder how many other times she's seen him dramatize his desperation. I can imagine walking into a men's room and seeing a guy in wet underpants trying to dry his jeans in the hand dryer!
Post Reply