Pee shyness?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Adrian6970
Can't stay away...
Posts: 220
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 22:43

Re: Pee shyness?

Post by Adrian6970 »

Certainly interesting. When I was younger I got into the habit of going at any and every opportunity. However I don't think it's done me many favours and I can't hold as long as I'd like.
Fred
Site Staff
Posts: 2886
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 12:37

Re: Pee shyness?

Post by Fred »

Adrian6970 wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 20:45 Certainly interesting. When I was younger I got into the habit of going at any and every opportunity. However I don't think it's done me many favours and I can't hold as long as I'd like.
Urologists will tell you that "precautionary pees" will reduce your bladder capacity, but I'm now at the age where holding it for any length of time is not an option.
psswalls282
Active
Posts: 55
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 02:51

Re: Pee shyness?

Post by psswalls282 »

JonInFl311 wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:12 Anyone suffer from pee shyness here? Or know guys who are like that? Meaning do you try your best not to pee in multi-person bathrooms or anywhere others can see you? I'm totally not of that sort at all, but I've known guys who were. One guy I used to go out partying with was almost neurotic about it. No matter how bad he had to go he could not handle peeing in a urinal with other guys around. He always used a stall. And if a private stall was not a possibility (some US restrooms notably in bars do not have doors on stalls, though that's getting rare) he would hold it as long as he could and if worst came to worst he would discretely wet himself.
When I was 18 I was picked up by a cute couple who were roommates / FWBs in London, and we were walking back from Heaven to their place. They stopped in an alley corner to piss. Three of us shoulder to shoulder. I really, really was bursting but got such a hardon I couldn't. I think the couple thought I was just showing off! At the time stalls were OK but urinals not if someone was near, and even outdoors all alone by myself I often couldn't go in a park, alley, etc. I think the couple thought I was just showing off!

Had a friend who once at the Black Party found a dark corner to take a leak, he said he was so pee shy he couldn't use any public toilet. But maybe he just wanted to be naughty!
Post Reply