Page 1 of 1

THE FIELD TRIP

Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 19:10
by Lvmnky20
DESPERATE FIELD TRIP
Daniel is a 28 year old man. Italian decent, athletic, smart, and hung like a donkey. He hadn't been married, but had had several girlfriends and one fiancee. He had no children. However, he had 3 sisters who each had children. He was very active in his nieces' and nephews' lives. They all adored their Uncle Danny.
Danny's nephew, Sean, was active in the Science club in his high school. The club was entered into a fair where they had built a project. The fair was in a town about an hour away from their town and it was taking place during the school day. The teachers were going but there were some chaperones needed as well. Sean's parents were not going to be able to act as chaperones. Danny's career as a new car salesman allowed him to take the day off so he agreed to be a chaperone. Sean was excited that his favorite uncle was going on the trip. Daniel was looking forward to it also.
The day went well, the trip to the fair was uneventful. The fair took all day. Around 4 o'clock the fair was over so everyone packed up for the trip home. Daniel became the designated organizer for packing the trailer for the equipment. He was so busy getting everything situated on the trailer that he skipped a last minute trip to the restroom. The teacher who was the leader of the science club called for everyone to load up in the busses. Daniel started to ask her to wait just a few more minutes but he decided he wouldn't ask. He knew he could hold it until they get home. It was only an hour. Being a salesman, he had held his bladder full of pee before. He climbed on the bus and took his seat at the back so he could keep an eye on the kids.
The ride home began normally. Because the back of the bounces more than the front, Daniel soon regretted sitting in the back. The bouncing shook his bladder every time. It was going to be a long ride. He just had to act normal. He couldn't let these high school kids know he had to pee so bad. Unfortunately, the trip back was slower because rush hour traffic was just beginning. "Damn", Daniel thought to himself. "I'm going to explode." He squeezed his thighs together and sighed. He spoke to the kids as much as he could to keep his mind off his bladder. At one point the kids started telling jokes back and forth. This one not good for Daniel. Many of the jokes were really funny and he couldn't keep from laughing. The laughing and bouncing sent pangs of desperation to his bladder. 'FUCK, I gotta pee so bad. I can't sit here and pee in my pants in front of these kids. I'm the adult here. I gotta hold it. ' He tensed his sphincter more and made up his mind to hold it. He couldn't grab his crotch either. He hoped they would get back to the school soon.
After an hour and a half of a very painful ride, he saw the sign for the school up ahead. THANK GOD!! They were back. He'd get Sean and drop him off at home then drive quickly to his condo to pee his brains out. Finally, the bus stopped next to the school building. It was around 5:30. He had been holding his achingly full bladder for over 3 hours now. When he stood up to walk down the isle his bladder shifted and he almost leaked some pee in his khakis. SHIT SHIT SHIT. He instinctively grabbed his crotch. He got control quickly, but was mortified that he had grabbed himself. He looked around. Thankfully, the kids were so preoccupied with getting their backpacks and other things that no one saw him. He looked down, it didn't appear that the spot was noticable. He'd been able to hide his desperation again. "Goddamn! Hurry up. The line to exit the bus was moving so slow." He had to pee like a fucking racehorse.
As he stepped off the bus, the teacher who was in charge of the trip pulled him aside and asked him to help her watch the kids until all the parents came to get them. Most of the parents were there, but there were some that hadn't arrived yet to get their students. OMG, he had to pee so bad. "I'll be happy to help, but could I go inside the building and use the restrooom?" "Unfortunately, I don't have keys to the main building. The science lab is in that mobile building there, but there are no restrooms in it. I'm sorry. Hopefully, the other parents will be here soon. I really appreciate you staying behind to help. I don't want to leave any students here alone." "I get that", Daniel said. He thought, "And I get that I'm going to stand here and piss all over myself soon." He saw several of the students getting into cars with their parents and driving away. "Lucky fuckers." What was he going to do? He's never had to pee this bad and not been able to pee. He was dying. HURRY UP, YOU FUCKERS. He started walking around. He couldn't stand in one spot. He had to move around to keep holding it in. Oh no, another wave came over him, like when he stood up on the bus. "Oh shit, oh shit." He shoved his hands in his pockets and squeezed his dick. He stood there and willed his muscles to hold back the leak. "Whew." The wave passed. He had managed to hold the leak. He was scared to death that the next wave would be uncontrollable. He said Sean and walked up to him. "Hey Bud, I need to pee like a madman, your teacher said the building is locked. Are there any secluded areas around here that I could duck into and pee?" "No, man. The school district cleaned out all the bushes and private spots a couple years ago, because guys were peeing, and guys and girls were making out. Sorry man." Daniel said, "Dammit. I'm about to explode. Please be ready to go as soon as possible." Another 15 minutes passed as Daniel, paced around the parking lot trying to look as nonchallant as possible. He would give every cent he has for the opportunity to pee right now. He felt like he could pee for hours.
"Uncle D, she said we can go ahead and leave now, there are only a couple of other kids left," Sean walked up to Daniel and said. Daniel looked over at the teacher and she nodded. "YES!!" Daniel exclaimed. Let's go. He hit his key fob for his car. Sean jumped in the passenger side and tossed his backpack in the back seat. Daniel sat down in the driver seat. "FUCK, I GOTTA FUCKING PEE SO BAD. My eyeballs are floating. I think I could cry pee right now, " he half shouted. He grabbed his crotch and squeezed his dick like a vicegrip. Sean saw his uncle sitting there like a kid. "You ok there?" "Yeah, I just gotta piss." He started the car and headed to the parking lot exit. Thankfully, his sister's house was a few blocks away. He drove down the streets, his legs constantly scissoring and he kept putting his hand between his legs. At one point he even started bouncing. "FUCK FUCK FUCK, " he said again. Finally he pulled up in front of Sean's house. "Do you want to come in and use the bathroom?" Sean asked. "I'm afraid I'll start peeing when I stand up. I think I'll head on home. I'll be there in a few minutes. But Thanks, man," was his reply. Sean grabbed his backpack and got out. "Thanks for going today, Uncle Danny. I appreciate it. I hope you make it home without peeing yourself." And he chuckled as he shut the door. "I hope so too," Daniel said aloud. He pulled away from the curb and headed to his condo. Relief was coming soon. His hand was tight around his dick in his pants contantly now. He had to make it home. He was a grown ass man. He couldn't pee his pants. He had to get home. It seemed like every driver in front of him was taking their time. "HURRY THE FUCK UP, DUDE! I'm gonna pee my pants." The trip to his condo from his sister's house was only a few minutes, but it seemed like it was taking hours. Finally he turned into the condo complex and headed for his building. "Fuck fuck fuck." He squeezed even harder and scissored his legs. "I can do this, I can do this." He finally got to his unit and clicked the garage door opener. His garage was on the ground floor with the living quarters on the second and third levels. He pulled into the garage and swung the door open. He stood up, hand gripping tightly. His other hand held his keys. "Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee." Keys, keys. Which key was it. He had such bad 'pee-brain' he couldn't think. He released his death grip on his dick and used both hands to fumble with the keys. He had to cross his legs, and twisted in a circle while he fumbled. Then "CLINK". He dropped the keys. "FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" He bent over to pick up the keys. When he did, a HUGE leak gushed out. "Shit". He grabbed his keys, found the right key and unlocked the door. Unfortunately, there is no bathroom on the ground floor. He would have to go upstairs. He dashed over to the stairs. As he lifted his foot to step on the first step, he lost it. He had held so much pee in his bladder for so long that he could not control it a second longer. His muscles gave way and he started peeing in his pants as he climbed the stair. He was so in shock by the whole experience that it didn't register at first. He still climbed the stairs thinking he could make it to the bathroom. "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" At the top of the stairs he headed to the powder room that was off the front entry. He had made this mad dash many many times, with a monster piss in the toilet when he got there. When he stepped in and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror in his khakis with pee streams runnning down his legs. He froze. It finally hit him that he was actually peeing in his pants. He stood there staring at the mirror, then looked down as more and more pee hissed into his pants. He was peeing in his fucking pants. OMG. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was frozen. He couldn't move. Unzipping and finishing in the toilet was not an option. He just stood there and finished emptying his bladder in his pants. A huge puddle was spreading on the floor.
He realized that he was also getting hard. This is kind of erotic. Being that desperate and not knowing when you'll get to pee... HOT DAMN. Now, his hard aching dick strained against his tight fitting khakis.
This would not be the last time this happened to Daniel.......
TO BE CONTINUED....

Re: THE FIELD TRIP

Posted: 09 Oct 2026, 18:53
by Fred
If the high school reference can be changed to "college", this will be a hot story to post. BTW, breaking it up into paragraphs would make for easier reading.

Daniel would be one of my "closet holders", since the story says he has made the dash to the bathroom many times and seemed confident that he could hold it - until close to the end. The last paragraph tells me he is my kind of person!