Friends at the bar

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Friends at the bar

Post by neodreamwaters »

Last night I went to an American friend's goodbye party at a bar here in Spain. I was getting to know her friend Dave from London. He was a charming lad, a good cook by the sound of it, and rather handsome (straight, unfortunately). We had all been there for a bit more than an hour, maybe two. I was rather sloshed at this point, and I got up to break the seal. I didn't have to go too badly, but they were about to move on to another bar soon, so I thought it wise to use the toilet before we left.

Dave caught my arm as I was getting up. 'Going to the toilet?' he asked me.

'Yeah,' I said. I already knew more or less which way it was, but I always appreciate the company.

Without another word, he got up to come with me. 'It's downstairs,' he said. 'I think it's unisex toilets.' So clearly he had been here before. I made some joke about girls going to the toilets together, so why shouldn't blokes do it too?

It was a retro-style toilet with a row of cubicles and the sinks were fitted with repurposed beer taps. He took the farthest cubicle from the door and I took the one next to him so we could continue our chat. I was still closing my cubicle door when I heard his belt clink and not even a half second later a loud, powerful stream hitting the water. It went on for a while, about thirty-three second, maybe a few more.

I heard him sigh softly. 'Ahh, I've not used the toilet since I left the house,' he said. Then he went on about how absolutely drunk he and our mutual friend got the night before and how hungover they were that morning.

I was wondering why he decided to hold it all this time and why he only decided to go when he saw someone else leaving for the toilets. Of course, I couldn't see anything as there weren't any urinals in the room, but I wondered if a little bit leaked out as he was undoing his shorts. He didn't even seem that desperate for a piss at all, so maybe he could have held more, or he's just a good actor.

He left to use the toilets one more time just as we were about to leave, and this time I followed him. 'Aww, fuck,' he said. 'When I break the seal, I have to use the toilet every five minutes.' Just like last time, his stream started practically the instant he got his belt undone, although it was quite a bit shorter, only about eighteen seconds. I guess he must have had a lot of practice with those shorts or perhaps it's just a habit of his to get his stream started so quickly. I can only imagine what would happen if his buttons or zipper didn't co-operate with him the way he clearly trusts they should.
evergreen
Well Known Member
Re: Friends at the bar

Post by evergreen »

I wish I were better at holding sometimes - maybe he is just really good.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

If that's the case, I'm dying to see how much he can hold when he's absolutely full to capacity. ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

He may try to avoid being the first to use the toilets, so he waited for someone else to go. Perhaps next time you can contrive to get him full before you need the toilet and see how desperate he gets before he gives in.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Well, I have a fairly good bladder and even better planning, especially for someone as young as me (90% of the time). If he ever comes back to Spain, I might just have to see whether I can push his bladder to the limit. At night, I see Spaniards pissing on the side of the road all the time here, but there aren't really any other English speakers in my neighbourhood. Is the whole British bashfulness cliché mostly a myth?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

neodreamwaters wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 19:52 Well, I have a fairly good bladder and even better planning, especially for someone as young as me (90% of the time). If he ever comes back to Spain, I might just have to see whether I can push his bladder to the limit. At night, I see Spaniards pissing on the side of the road all the time here, but there aren't really any other English speakers in my neighbourhood. Is the whole British bashfulness cliché mostly a myth?
Until the 1990s I used to be British. I can say that it was most certainly not done for a British guy to wait until another guy had to pee and then go in with him! But then again, it isn't normal for Dutch guys to do that either. And maybe I've been away from the UK too long anyway and no longer really know how things are there.

I loved your account. This guy from London definitely sounds worth knowing and kanging around with.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 08:29
Until the 1990s I used to be British. I can say that it was most certainly not done for a British guy to wait until another guy had to pee and then go in with him! But then again, it isn't normal for Dutch guys to do that either. And maybe I've been away from the UK too long anyway and no longer really know how things are there.

I loved your account. This guy from London definitely sounds worth knowing and kanging around with.
In the US, women often go to the rest room in pairs, but men rarely do. I'm not sure why. :?