OMG! What a sighting!

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Re: OMG! What a sighting!

Post by briefs »

Brilliant sighting Lee, this is the kind of stuff we like to see!

I wonder if the Elizabeth Line has potential for sightings, as the walkways on there seem to be very long, don't they?

We spoke before about lads at Wembley stadium, which stretch on the Underground did you say was best for sightings, did you say Baker Street to Wembley?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Lee wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 11:45

Out of interest, what would you have hoped to have witnessed?
Just the sheer desperation and him finding somewhere to actually piss. I'm not into wetting per se, and like a lot of things it depends on context. I n a public place such as here, then a wetting itself would have made me feel uncomfortable and feel bad for the bloke. On the other hand as I have written here before a slight leak might be OK with me or sometimes not, but when I was much younger and witnessed the incident at Morecombe we were all the same age, we were all enjoying being slightly the worse for wear in drink, so it was different if someone wet themselves.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Ooh, what incident was that, bodgyuk?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

briefs wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:55 Ooh, what incident was that, bodgyuk?
I refer you to - Both relate the same incident.

viewtopic.php?p=15672&hilit=morecombe#p15672
viewtopic.php?p=16476&hilit=morecombe#p16476
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 11:45 Out of interest, what would you have hoped to have witnessed?
For my own answer to this question: I do like serious pee accidents, though if the guy you saw had one, which from everything you say is a serious possibility, I hope he wasn't totally humiliated. So I'd have liked to witness the guy in question being encouraged to his feet at the top of the escalator by his friend, hobbling a few steps away from the crowds, and then standing motionless with piss pouring down his jeans while his friend is killing himself laughing, but putting an arm round the guy's shoulders and telling him it's okay and that he'll help him get sorted out with a change of clothes somehow.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:36
Lee wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 11:45 Out of interest, what would you have hoped to have witnessed?
For my own answer to this question: I do like serious pee accidents, though if the guy you saw had one, which from everything you say is a serious possibility, I hope he wasn't totally humiliated. So I'd have liked to witness the guy in question being encouraged to his feet at the top of the escalator by his friend, hobbling a few steps away from the crowds, and then standing motionless with piss pouring down his jeans while his friend is killing himself laughing, but putting an arm round the guy's shoulders and telling him it's okay and that he'll help him get sorted out with a change of clothes somehow.
What an amazing sighting that would have been! And what a incident for all those people to have witnessed too.

I agree that the state he seemed to be in would have made it probably 50/50 at most as to whether he’d have made it to a toilet in time, and that is a pretty incredible thing to have happened on a night out with his mate(s).

But to answer my own question, you know what I would loved more than anything? To hear the conversation or exchange between him and his mate both on the tube train and whilst on the escalator. And also in your scenario, in the concourse at the top of the escalator.

Seeing desperate and frantic situations is brilliant, but we hardly ever hear the associated words.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Amazing sighting..in my opinion, London is the best for these few and far between sightings? Mainline stations are a safe bet to have toilets so it would make sense if he had got caught short on an underground journey to see him there! Why did you not follow him tho? Lol..
Reminds me of the sighting I had at Highgate station many years ago!!