Royal Wedding

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Royal Wedding

Post by Fred »

Perhaps millions of people in the UK will be out to catch a glimpse of Harry and Meghan or to hoist a pint or three in their honor, and thousands of police out there to keep order. There can't possibly be enough toilets to accommodate their needs, so who should have priority? Older and disabled first, then the ladies. Younger men can hold it. And the police? Their bladders are trained, so they can wait until later.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Re: Royal Wedding

Post by greatwater »

Great situation, Fred! What if the police find public urination when he badly needs to urinate himself?

Also, I have to admit I do fantasise about the princely groom. He might be quite excited and have some drinks before the ceremony starts.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I read that toilets are to be closed from 11 to 1. :)
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

Fred,

I think you are giving police bladders a little too much credit - I suspect a lot of the older and wiser ones will be putting "heavy day" man pads on under tight fitting briefs.I reckon there will be a lot of wet pants by the end of proceedings and I suspect Harry will be clad for emergencies.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

No self-respecting police officer will wear a pad.

Some of the guardsmen might, though!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

evergreen wrote: 18 May 2018, 14:29 Fred,

I suspect Harry will be clad for emergencies.
I'm sure many of would become excited if we knew that Prince Harry urgently needed a wee. Although, like most royals, he has doubtless learned to control his bladder and has also received military training, because he will be the center of attention for a long day, you are probably correct in his being "clad for emergencies". :o
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Harry peeing his pants during the ceremony make such a perfect fairy tale royal wedding, wouldn't it?
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Royal Wetting

Post by neodreamwaters »

A Royal Wetting indeed!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I'm not watching the royal wedding (not a chance!) but I just heard on my car radio that David Beckham and his wife arrived at the church more than two hours before the service starts. Add in the length of the service and all the shenanigans afterwards and I wonder if David has taken precautionary absorbent protection?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 19 May 2018, 09:50 I'm not watching the royal wedding (not a chance!) but I just heard on my car radio that David Beckham and his wife arrived at the church more than two hours before the service starts. Add in the length of the service and all the shenanigans afterwards and I wonder if David has taken precautionary absorbent protection?
Considering the numbers of people involved, some of them must have arrived at the church even more than two hours before the ceremony, and once they have taken their place they really can't nip off to the loo. I suspect that stores have sold an inordinate number of adult diapers in the past few days.