At the cinema

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
theavman92
Active

At the cinema

Post by theavman92 »

A cold cinema, big cup of fizzy drinks and a long movie sure provides the ingredients for a good sighting!

Just finished the recent Avengers movie (way too long) and was walking to the gents. A chap was really making a dash for it, as there was a bit of a walk through a corridor. Got in just behind him, and there were 3 urinals (without dividers, floor-length types which don't offer much in the way of privacy). The 2 by the side were taken and our man was a little shy and ran towards the stalls, obviously they were all taken.

I was just about to step in and take the middle urinal, but he looked so desperate and being the gentleman that I am I let him go ahead of me. Needless to say he was very relieved, but I wonder if I should have made him wait a little more :twisted:
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: At the cinema

Post by Wombat48 »

Lol
I would have made him wait
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I would have stepped up to the middle urinal knowing that the next vacancy would be right next to you - so you could get a more complete sighting. :twisted: :o
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'd have taken the urinal too. But possibly I might have looked at him as I did so and asked "are you okay?" or something. If he'd taken that as an invitation to express his dire need (which I'd have liked to hear), I might have moved slightly to the side and indicated he could squeeze into the same spot next to me. :roll:
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Fred wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 18:53 I would have stepped up to the middle urinal knowing that the next vacancy would be right next to you - so you could get a more complete sighting. :twisted: :o
I eventually used the urinal on the right while he was still pissing, managed to get a pretty good view (further details would have to go in the Stronger Interests section lol)
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

I had already left the bathroom, but while waiting for my friend to come out, I saw a guy charge up the stairs nearly running into the restroom. Definitely a spot for desperation sightings.