toilet troubles in Paris

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Def123
Entrenched!

Re: toilet troubles in Paris

Post by Def123 »

Looks like it’s a fairly common problem in Paris, perhaps they should have more of these installed!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45174382
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Anyone else noticed how street urinals tend to attract a kind of bashful desperate guy?

It makes sense considering the most frantic men are barely able to hold on until the nearest dark corner and the more confident guys are too lazy to find a street urinal.
"I gotta get in there man!"
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I'm reading the same news and I agree with burstingguys.

Well, I think I want to go to Paris some time.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Wetdavid
Arrived

Post by Wetdavid »

Both London and Amsterdam provide open air urinals on certain occasions when there are lots of guys drinking lots of beer and a great idea they are. The funniest siting I ever had was a guy in full drag hoisting up The front of a massive skirt and going in one!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

"In my travels in Europe years ago, I noted then that women got preferential treatment when our tour bus stopped at a place with limited facilities. More than once, when just two toilets were available, the women were allowed to use both while the men waited until they were done. At one restaurant, women used the indoor toilets while the men queued up at at outdoor shed. Quite proper, of course, because men can hold it longer." - Fred

There is another reason. Some men often pee all over the toilet and floor. It is wise when there is a mixed group and there are no guys really desperate to let all the females go to the toilet first. Then if a guy sprays the entire toilet, the next guys don't have to sit in it unless they need the toilet for a different reason. In that case, one cleaning of the toilet beats several when guys and gals mix up the order in which they pee and half the ladies have to clean the toilet first before sitting down. Saves a lot of time.

I have been the supervisor of the toilets with several guys and gals at a toilet break on a road trip. I learned to do this. It saves time and the ladies aren't pissed off when then it is their turn to use the toilet and the toilet is covered in piss! The gals let me know that they should get to pee first next time before the guys piss all over the toilet and the floor and sometimes the wall as well!

In general, being in charge of the trip itinerary leads to other duties besides driving the van and picking the places to stop!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Sam70 wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 07:15 "In my travels in Europe years ago, I noted then that women got preferential treatment when our tour bus stopped at a place with limited facilities. More than once, when just two toilets were available, the women were allowed to use both while the men waited until they were done. At one restaurant, women used the indoor toilets while the men queued up at at outdoor shed. Quite proper, of course, because men can hold it longer." - Fred

There is another reason. Some men often pee all over the toilet and floor. It is wise when there is a mixed group and there are no guys really desperate to let all the females go to the toilet first. Then if a guy sprays the entire toilet, the next guys don't have to sit in it unless they need the toilet for a different reason. In that case, one cleaning of the toilet beats several when guys and gals mix up the order in which they pee and half the ladies have to clean the toilet first before sitting down. Saves a lot of time.

I have been the supervisor of the toilets with several guys and gals at a toilet break on a road trip. I learned to do this. It saves time and the ladies aren't pissed off when then it is their turn to use the toilet and the toilet is covered in piss! The gals let me know that they should get to pee first next time before the guys piss all over the toilet and the floor and sometimes the wall as well!

In general, being in charge of the trip itinerary leads to other duties besides driving the van and picking the places to stop!
This is why I prefer to use the urinals.
How many males skip toilets with no urinals? And how many males regret making this decision?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 15:46
This is why I prefer to use the urinals.
How many males skip toilets with no urinals? And how many males regret making this decision?
[/quote]

I learned early in my travels to make use of a toilet or urinal when it became available. The next opportunity to pee might be several hours away. :o In the past 30-odd years, perhaps facilities for tourists have been improved, but in my trips to Europe we occasionally stopped at historic and scenic places where there were none, or at least they were hard to find.