Acupuncture stories

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Acupuncture stories

Post by googlism2008 »

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/89504-ac ... t-made-it/

Acupuncture (just made it!)
By Hedgehogs

This story happend about 10 years ago, I was 19 back then. In those days I was in acupuncture treatment. I had gone about 3 times before and by now knew the routine.

I would go there, get the needles inside me, and would lay still as much as possible as moving hurted. Then after about 20-30 minutes the needles would be taken out of me. I knew there was a restroom there but never had to use it. Usually came out of university and afterwards went home without a problem. This time was different however.

I felt perfectly fine bladder wise going in. And as I laid down the needles were put in one by one. Nothing out of the ordinary. This time however I got a new placement, somewhere near my shin bone. And I kid you not, the moment that on went in I felt a shooting pain in my bladder. And right at that moment the practitioner left the room and I was left by myself.

I have no idea if this is possible but I figured it hit some energy point or something making me have to go. And the worst part was, I was unable to move. Including speech, that as there were needles in my face as well. All I could do was lay there and hold my sphincter as tight as possible as to not wet myself. Pressure slowly building up. And in the corner of my eye the clock, indicating my future release.

After 20 minutes it got pretty bad. I felt the urge to hold my crotch but I just couldn't move. It started to hurt and I felt the urgency increasing. 10 more minutes only added to that pain. By now I was almost praying for the practitioner to enter and save me. But 10 more minutes passed (which was unusual) until he finally arrived. I just layed there, in a weird state of relaxation and complete tension as he took the needles out one by one.

They left me alone as I had to dress up. I knew I could almost pee but tightening the belt of my pants, it hurted so much. I almost leaked. The session was covered by my insurance so luckily I didn't have to pay and could shoot straight for the restroom, at least, if a lady didn't just beat me to it. I stood there, for 5 whole minutes. God knows what she was doing in there. I just heard her moving around, sighing, sounding stressed. As my urgency was growing by the second. I was afraid to leave, but if this took 10 more minutes, I didn't think I could make it. I went for it, I dashed out of there, got my bike and went as fast as I could to the university.

The whole time driving, there was only one thing on my mind. Not wetting myself. I don't think I ever went that fast. The pain was just, so intense. I knew if I stopped holding back I was sure to wet myself as I went to this level before, in the comfort of my home, without the pressure of clothes on my bladder. Stopping the holding there for just a second meant wetting.

As I got there I hoped to get a place to park my bike outside but no luck for me. I had to go down in the parking garage and stall it. This would take 2 more minutes, but that wasn't the worse. It meant I had to get up 2 stairs instead of 1. I loosened my belt as I parked my bike, giving me some relief and just ran. A sweet lady was so nice to hold the door open for me. With the first stair I was able to block the pain but during the second one that all came to me tenfold.

I got in the restroom, in the cubicle (If there was no place I'm pretty sure I would have wet myself by now), locked the door with my last strength. Pulled my pants down and just onloaded. There was so much piss a dude next to me walked in after I started and got out while I was still going. The release from it. Heavenly.

The funniest part of it all. This session appareantly had the greatest impact on my 'energetic balance'.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Acupuncture stories

Post by googlism2008 »

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/87498-in ... -medicine/

Interesting experience with Chinese Medicine
By Xpgames

So, I sometimes go for acupuncture along with Chinese medicine… I’m hoping to improve upon allergies along with overall balance. Anyways, part of the sessions involve her checking your organs along with reconnecting various paths within your body. Essentially, today we worked a bit on my immune system along with lung/kidney interaction (I think). Also, while checking my organs, she’s like “now we will test your bladder”. And I think, “oh great, I already know how this will go!“ Anyways, when testing the organs, your arm is held up and she applies force while testing the organs. If the arm is weak, the organ needs some attention. Anyways, she quickly figured out that my bladder is indeed weak!! To “work on it”, she kind of pushed on my bladder and told me to reflex like I was trying to hold it. A) I really was trying to hold it and B) Praying that nothing escapes. She pushed on my bladder a second time and I tried to even harder to hold it. There was no incident luckily, but I swear, if she pushed on my bladder one more time, I am not sure that I would have been completely successful in holding it. Anyways, was definitely an interesting experience and YES, it is confirmed that I have a weak bladder. 🙂
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

The accounts, both interesting, make me think of what is in effect a similar situation: donating blood. You have to lie there for a long time, maybe half an hour, with the needle in you and you certainly can't ask the nurse to "unplug" you so you can go for a wee. After the blood has been taken and the apparatus has finally been removed from you, you're supposed to remain lying there for a significant time too while you recover, under observation, because you'll probably pass out if you stand up immediately.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I've experienced acupuncture and Chinese medicine as well. One of the refrains those doctors always say to me is that I never drink enough water. Many times, I would hydrate a bit before a visit, out of respect to the doctor if nothing else. For acupuncture, I would be in an air-conditioned room that is too cold for my comfort, in only a pair of shorts and topless. I already know very well that the cold plus the extra liquids can make me want to pee badly.
I have not experienced that kind of shooting pain into my bladder though, but there were times the doctor would suddenly twist some needle without much warning, resulting in a very sudden and intense sensation that makes me want to jump. Several times I thought I might lose momentary control of my bladder right there, but so far it hasn't happened.

You also remind me of COVID vaccination. I've received quite a lot of advice to tank up before taking up the shot to reduce the side effects. I would drink up, arrive at the mass vaccination venue, use the toilets, queue up, register myself, wait some more for my turn, get injected, get ushered into a large hall, given a bottled water, and wait for another 30 minutes for observation. Again the temperature is a bit cold for my liking, and the toilets are outside the hall. Am I supposed to consume the given bottle? So sip I did, but that contributes to the continued filling up of the bladder that's already informed me that it wants release. Think I might have crossed my thighs tightly from time to time while I while away the minutes. By the time I got called up to the counter, to be asked some routine questions and for the vaccination to be recorded with the paper certificate printed out, I was hoping that my want to pee would not be too obvious to the medical personnel. Ultimately nothing really extreme, but definitely the first thing I did after the entire process is over is to head over to the toilets for a second time to unload a full load.