Football fans on a coach

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Football fans on a coach

Post by Lee »

This is from a thread on a Leicester City football supporters website. They are talking about toilet stories from matches they have attended. I love this one. Wouldn’t you have liked to have imagined the conversation between these two desperate lads on the coach?

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/13114 ... /#comments

Two of us roll up at Sheffield station only to find its a rail replacement bus, so we mooch over to Pond Street and get on the coach. Its rammed so end up on the back row with a Chinese female tourist stick between us. Cans are opened, she didn't fancy one. We get about 5 minutes into our journey and are still on the Sheffield Parkway and look at each other realising we need a piss and there is no toilet on the coach!

Really starting to sweat by the point we are crossing the peaks, talk of just committing to the piss and buying new jeans in Manchester. One of us barrels down to the driver to ask him if you would pull over, not a chance. Pain really kicking in now so have to just have to demand he lets us out despite knowing he aint hanging about…
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Football fans on a coach

Post by Brian »

Evidently they must have ultimately rejected the option they were considering involving buying new jeans at their destination city and gone for the one where they get stranded in the middle of nowhere. Must have been a tricky one to weigh up!

That thread is a great find. There are quite a lot of other good accounts in there.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, and many football fans must be insane. They know that beer fills the bladder quickly, and they must know by now how much they can hold before they pee their pants. But we've seen so many reports or actual incidents like the one described above. Sometimes ya gotta love crazy people!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I love hearing about situations like this. Excited, pissed-up lads busting for a piss.

As always, I wonder what colour boxers they are wearing:)

As an aside, I wonder if there are any football-related desperation stories from the 70s/early 80s, when many guys wore those coloured and patterned nylon Y-fronts:))
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Love football desperation stories. Sadly a lot less around on the internet than there used to be