Pee Shy Friend Couldn't Wait

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
EasyTiger
Arrived
Pee Shy Friend Couldn't Wait

Post by EasyTiger »

This guy was a long-time friend.
I'll refer to him as B.
We both ended-up going to the university in our home city.
He was Asian and his family seemed strictly religious and very buttoned-up.
I was a major introvert so we bonded over being somewhat outsiders around all the tiresome alpha males.
The thing is, l'd never known him use a toilet in my presence. Not on campus, not in my house, not even down a pub.
After knowing him a long time and being pee shy myself, I concluded this had to be deliberate avoidance.
Anyway, finally one day we had this insane schedule of 9 hours of lectures, split between two different campuses.
We rode the bus together to the alternate site around 5pm, I notice B glance quite longingly at the single cubicle toilets near the entrance but he said nothing and we proceeded on to the lecture.
It finally wrapped up around 7:45 and as he stood up, I noticed B visibly wince and curse quietly under his breath.
When we walked towards the exit, I noticed a lad push the door to the nice toilet but found it locked. He said screw it and carried on walking.
I know B saw that, too.
We walked across four or five streets to the bus stop near a retail park and I saw him plunge his right hand suddenly into his jeans pocket.
When we reached the stop, he checked the timetable and murmured the F word.
"This bus service is shit. The next one isn't till 8:25"
Even though I was cold and tired, part of me was pleased and intrigued.
I sat down and started scrolling through my socials but B stayed standing, fidgeting, and occasionally running his hands up and down his trousers.
After about 5 minutes (with 30 to go until the bus was due) he stammered "Can you look after my bag, I'm gonna go to McDonalds".
I said nah I'll come with you, I wouldn't mind a coffee and we've got plenty of time.
B said "Yeah no, I wasn't gonna buy anything, I want to sneak in and use their toilet".
I laughed as casually as I could and said I really do fancy a drink so I'll keep you company.
The fact he'd vocalised it seemed to be a relief in itself and, as we walked the few yards around a corner and past a few closed shops, he said "I always wait till I get home no matter how bad but today I really overstretched myself. I haven't gone since 7 o' clock this morning".
It was at this point I realised just how long that is to hold out, even if he had mostly avoided liquids.
I also had but I'd used the canteen one at lunchtime and I was certainly ready to run upstairs the minute I got back to my house.
I couldn't imagine how much pressure must be on B's bladder after an extra five hours.
The McDonald's had only one customer which made me feel very conspicuous as three female servers stared quite rudly across the empty space.
The disabled/unisex was only a few feet from the entrance on the right and B made straight for it, yanking the door shut.
Within two seconds I heard the seat bang against the thin wall, and I'm certain everyone could hear his thunderous explosion of urine splash against the water. I took a couple of steps away and felt quite sheepish as the sound poured on and on, punctured by one or two sighs of utter relief and the occasional "oh god"
Eventually, the stream seemed to peter out and B audibly gasped and chuckled to himself. Only for it to start trickling again, a lot less forceful but still a long, continuous stream.
After what felt like another minute or two, there were only a few more spurts. Then finally, the toilet roll yanked from the dispenser and at last, the chain flushed.
B looked a little flustered when he opened the door. "Oh god, sorry about that, let's get out of here"
I said no worries, I could tell it couldn't wait.
"You're not f-c-ing joking. I had to go so bad my balls hurt"
I laughed and said he was an idiot for not just going before we left campus.
He said "yeah I know, I just like my privacy"
I doubt he'd ever been that open with anyone before about how badly he needed to find a restroom or his issue with public urination.
We became even firmer friends after that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Pee Shy Friend Couldn't Wait

Post by Brian »

Great account, thanks very much.
Your friend B was clearly an extreme case on two counts: immense bladder capacity and control, plus extreme shyness about relieving himself anywhere other than at home. Maybe the former had always enabled the latter up until that day, but he clearly found his absolute limit in front of you!
It must have been exciting to watch him.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

EasyTiger,

Do you have any more sightings or close calls that you can write about?
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Really good account! Hopefully you have some more to tell us :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The next time this sort of situation arises, you can confess to being a bit pee-shy yourself. You might be able to help him de-sensitize himself, at least enough to be able to use a stall in a men's room.
EasyTiger
Arrived

Post by EasyTiger »

bodgyuk wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 06:46 EasyTiger,

Do you have any more sightings or close calls that you can write about?
Definitely. This one was the most memorable in that I got to observe over several hours, a few others were just fleeting moments.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fleeting moments are often the stuff of dreams too. And we have a topic here specially for those. :-)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wonder if he ever struggled to make it and ended up with damp underpants or even had a full on accident