Putting yourself in desperate situations

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Putting yourself in desperate situations

Post by briefs »

Evening all,

It looks as if many of us enjoy seeing other people in desperate situations, but how many of us 'enjoy' being desperate ourselves?

Is anyone brave enough to put yourself in horrible situations, such as a bus ride after a few drinks?

I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm trying to pluck up the courage to go on the Underground after a trip to the pub, the next time I'm in London?

Has anyone here been desperate on the Underground? Can you recommend any pubs close to a station in central London, and a route I could take?

Thanks in advance:)
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Putting yourself in desperate situations

Post by Fred »

I've spoken of "closet holders", and although they put themselves in situations where holding is required, they don't ordinarily choose a "horrible" one.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Go to Wembley on the night of an international football match and travel on the tube back and forth to the stadium. You’ll see some desperation and public urinating for sure. And if you do get yourself into a frantic state, I bet you won’t be the only one!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

The only circumstances when I'd dare do something like that would be if I was with another guy with our interests and we agreed to do it together. That way if I didn't make it and pissed myself, at least I'd have the mate to look after me. And hopefully he'd do the same thing.

You're brave to try it.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Lee wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 22:37 Go to Wembley on the night of an international football match and travel on the tube back and forth to the stadium. You’ll see some desperation and public urinating for sure. And if you do get yourself into a frantic state, I bet you won’t be the only one!
Lee, interesting idea. How long is the journey? (I've never been to Wembley!!)
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Brian wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 23:11 The only circumstances when I'd dare do something like that would be if I was with another guy with our interests and we agreed to do it together. That way if I didn't make it and pissed myself, at least I'd have the mate to look after me. And hopefully he'd do the same thing.

You're brave to try it.
Yes, I agree Brian. Finding somebody else into it would be better, but nobody meets in reality, unfortunately.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I think the only situation where it would be plausible for someone to have an accident would be after a match if the train was so packed that you physically couldn’t move, otherwise most people would just get off at an earlier stop to avoid having an accident. I think there was an instance a few years where this actually happened on an overcrowded commuter train and two guys ended up wetting themselves.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

ryan1990 wrote: 04 Mar 2023, 09:30 I think the only situation where it would be plausible for someone to have an accident would be after a match if the train was so packed that you physically couldn’t move, otherwise most people would just get off at an earlier stop to avoid having an accident. I think there was an instance a few years where this actually happened on an overcrowded commuter train and two guys ended up wetting themselves.
Yes, I guess a packed-tight train is more likely to result in a wetting accident.
But I can immediately recall two very interesting true accounts which coyscoys23 posted quite recently. Both involved a guy wetting himself on public transport (one was a bus, the other a train), where there was no suggestion of the passengers being tightly packed in. The accounts are here and here.

I can imagine that simply travelling with other friends can lead to it. No-one wants to admit they're desperate and have to abandon their companions or seriously inconvenience them.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

If I'm honest, my enjoyment is the sheer desperation and panic rather than actual wetting:)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

briefs wrote: 04 Mar 2023, 09:55 If I'm honest, my enjoyment is the sheer desperation and panic rather than actual wetting:)
I like both (we're all a bit different, aren't we?). But I will say that if it results in wetting, that does rather put an end to all the drama. :oops: The lead-up, whatever the outcome, is definitely the thing!