Happy Days Episode

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Happy Days Episode

Post by bearshel »

Hi all,

I remember watching an episode of Happy Days once where The Fonz was upset about something and locked himself in the men's bathroom at the diner, which was used as his own private office. In the episode he would only let one person in to speak to him (might have been Richard) while a line of men who needed the bathroom queued up outside. They eventually burst in and ran to the urinals and toilets.

Does anyone know which episode this was? My recollection is from about 20 years ago, so I could be off on some of the details.
Shinji09
Active

Re: Happy Days Episode

Post by Shinji09 »

So I would to see if anyone can find that episode because I'm not having much luck but I did find a different episode Ralph vs. Potsie season 6 episode 8 where after dividing the room in half where Ralph ends up having to beg to use the bathroom.
Tyler25
Arrived

Post by Tyler25 »

Hello,

I remember this scene of Fonzy in the bathroom of the restaurant but unfortunately I do not remember the episode.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I don't remember this one, but I do recall one of the other sitcoms where they had a bladder bust contest. Was it a sitcom something like "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place"?
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Fred wrote: 21 Feb 2023, 10:36 I don't remember this one, but I do recall one of the other sitcoms where they had a bladder bust contest. Was it a sitcom something like "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place"?
Here's the link, but I don't think there's any male desperation: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4v1j06
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

I actually found the episode you were talking about by accident. It's a sight for sore eyes it's all about Fonzie needing glasses. The scene itself is at the very beginning of the episode and if features a bunch of guys fighting over who gets to go first.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Shinji09 wrote: 24 Mar 2023, 11:28 I actually found the episode you were talking about by accident. It's a sight for sore eyes it's all about Fonzie needing glasses. The scene itself is at the very beginning of the episode and if features a bunch of guys fighting over who gets to go first.
Yes, I remember now, that's why he was upset and locked himself in the bathroom! Do you have a link to the episode?
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Shinji09 wrote: 24 Mar 2023, 20:24 Here you go https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8dafan
Thanks! Sadly it's not as good as I'd remembered it in terms of the desperation haha