Does anyone understand Italian?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
FloodGate
Active

Does anyone understand Italian?

Post by FloodGate »

The reason I'm asking is that several old Italian movies have various amounts of male desperation and pee scenes and I'm unable to find any subtitles for any of them in any language. Since I do not speak Italian, I can't translate them myself. I was wondering if anyone spoke Italian and would potentially be willing to translate some of these scenes.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Does anyone understand Italian?

Post by bearshel »

I speak it, at a conversational level, although they often speak far too quickly and mumble in movies. I'm happy to give it a shot, though.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I've sent back my translations Floodgate, let me know if there are any issues.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

FloodGate wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 17:41 The reason I'm asking is that several old Italian movies have various amounts of male desperation and pee scenes and I'm unable to find any subtitles for any of them in any language. Since I do not speak Italian, I can't translate them myself. I was wondering if anyone spoke Italian and would potentially be willing to translate some of these scenes.
I always love to see male desperation in films even if I can follow along do you mind mentioning the names of these films?