Desperate car ride

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Re: Desperate car ride

Post by briefs »

Hi wetys and Ryan, thanks for the advice. I hadn't realised that about jocks....tight whites it is then:)
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

So, tips for holding it....do you guys reckon that the usual legs scissoring/shaking and squirming actually helps?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

briefs wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 10:38 So, tips for holding it....do you guys reckon that the usual legs scissoring/shaking and squirming actually helps?
Whether or not it helps, if it's real and not exaggerated it should get the other guy excited. :o
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Believe me Fred, after a few beers, it will be real, but as I said, I want it to be a bad experience, so that it is genuine. I want to experience what the various lads on the trains have gone through
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

briefs wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 10:38 So, tips for holding it....do you guys reckon that the usual legs scissoring/shaking and squirming actually helps?
For me, it depends on whether I feel that sensation of strong urgency. If I am, then the usual leg motion and body shaking is simply an almost uncontrollable reaction to that strong sensation. I would be only half conscious of making those actions. So the question of whether it helps is pretty much irrelevant.

What would help for my case is some way to suppress the urge. Usually that means legs crossing, grabbing or at least pressing down on my tool, that kind of stuff. However, if I am wearing something very tight at the crotch, then crossing legs might actually add pressure on the bladder, and it may be impossible to even properly get a hold down there. And if I get very desperate, I would not be able to stay still despite these measures. Finally, such measures do not actually prevent the inevitable eventual involuntary release, although it can slow down the flow. Nevertheless, I still do these, albeit not always voluntarily, but its of psychological assistance.

If my bladder is bursting full but I don't experience that urgent sensation, then I find it unnecessary to have all those extra motions, which might jolt my bladder or otherwise put additional pressure on it. It would be easier for me to just keep myself still.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Interesting points, Googlism!

You're right actually, the leg shaking is sometimes involuntary
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I look forward to hearing about how it went, Brian.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Adrian6970 wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 19:45 I look forward to hearing about how it went, Brian.
Nearly the same name, same colour name, but we're different people. It's Briefs, not me. ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

briefs wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 14:26 Believe me Fred, after a few beers, it will be real, but as I said, I want it to be a bad experience, so that it is genuine. I want to experience what the various lads on the trains have gone through
After a few beers, as you feel the need to pee becoming increasingly urgent and have no prospect of relief anytime soon, and you think your only choice is to continue to hold it, it will be a good "bad" experience! Please let us know how it all comes out. ;) :o
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I hope it will happen, guys.

The guy is stalling meeting. This is the problem with the internet: people say they'll meet and then back out.....hopefully it will happen. I'll keep you posted::::::))