another sighting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
coyscoys23
Arrived

another sighting

Post by coyscoys23 »

evening all! happy first or last day of the week, depending on your perspective. since things are getting festive (read: shiny and expensive) i thought i’d share a story from christmas time. not the nutcracker, though.

this isn’t as lurid as my previous sightings (or as the ones i’m yet to post) but it is seasonal!

i’m quite cagey about where i live- suffice to say it’s somewhere in the uk- but since this is from a few years ago i can tell you that this took place in liverpool. i had a friend who was at uni there, and he invited me along to a christmas party being thrown by the choir he was in.

it wasn’t a very eventful party- almost everyone had exams the following week, so after a semi-formal dinner there was a bit of dancing and some booze at a guildhall in town, with everything due to be wrapped up by about 2am. for our part, we left about 11:30, so as not to miss the last train back to my mate’s flat and so i could catch my train home in the morning.

i’ve been on public transport late at night before- and caught a fair few accidents in progress or just after- but at 11:30 on a saturday night i wasn’t expecting much more than a few loud, merry scousers.

so i was a bit confused when we got on our train and a large group of men in nice jeans and shirts, clearly on their way to a club, all seemed so subdued. as we passed to grab a seat, the answer became clear.

sitting with his head bowed and his hands between his legs, one of the lads had clearly wet himself. his jeans were soaked from the crotch to the knees, and there was a puddle at his feet. my friend, not being into this particular interest and being the considerate, discreet type, just raised his eyebrows at me and then got his phone out. i, on the other hand, strained to overhear any bits of conversation that might shed some light on what had happened.

i caught the following scraps from the lads around him:
‘it’s all right, mate.’
‘…get a taxi…’
‘…too much to drink…’
‘…didn’t get there in time…’
sadly, theirs was the next stop (central) and they all got out. i assume the poor bloke with the soaked jeans cut his night short there while the others went out and enjoyed themselves. i just wish i could have been there when the accident itself happened!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: another sighting

Post by Lee »

Wow! What sort of age were they/was he?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Oh wow, poor guy! Not a pleasant evening for him then. What an amazing sighting though.

Maybe they'd come from somewhere on the Wirral and it had taken too long. I can picture it because I used to live in the area. Not much you can do in one of those trains under the Mersey if you can't hold on any longer!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

These kinds of wettings are exciting to read. However, when the story is really true, I really feel sympathy for the lad. The good news is that a mate was telling him that it was OK. I’m glad he was not being teased about it. It appears the mishap appeared right where he was seated. Too many pints I suspect caused the accident.

Do public transport systems try to make the ones that wet their pants pay for the cleanup in the UK? This may be more trouble trying to make the ones who wet their pants pay for it.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Wetting accidents are only fun when the person involved is okay with it. Nothing worse seeing somebody embarrassed and upset and in pain. Unfortunately that’s a common thing
coyscoys23
Arrived

Post by coyscoys23 »

Sam70 wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 03:25 These kinds of wettings are exciting to read. However, when the story is really true, I really feel sympathy for the lad. The good news is that a mate was telling him that it was OK. I’m glad he was not being teased about it. It appears the mishap appeared right where he was seated. Too many pints I suspect caused the accident.

Do public transport systems try to make the ones that wet their pants pay for the cleanup in the UK? This may be more trouble trying to make the ones who wet their pants pay for it.
my heart went out to him too. i’ve been there- local trains with no toilets, and getting caught short. it seemed his mates were all being very kind and as far as i could tell everyone else in the carriage was doing their best to pretend they didn’t notice. a lot of uni societies, offices and other workplaces were having their christmas dos that weekend so i rather suspect he’d mistimed his last toilet break before all his friends piled onto the train for the second part of the night. it happens!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Awesome sighting! Even more remarkable given those trains stop every couple of minutes I believe from memory of visiting Liverpool.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

If a lad gets some good-natured ribbing from his mates about wetting and then it's forgotten about, that's OK with me. But I'm not into humiliation. That can leave lifelong scars.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, let's hope the guy didn't retain any lengthy damage from the incident. From what coyscoys23 tells us it doesn't sound like any of his friends added to the pain and shame of what he went through. I think the best thing that could have happened is if he went straight home after receiving some sympathetic pats on the back or hugs and they all went out with him again on another evening very soon afterwards.

Having said that, I've been imagining what the lead-up must have been like in that train before he ended up drenching his jeans. There are two main scenarios in my mind. Either all his friends knew that his situation was becoming absolutely critical and he really couldn't wait any longer, or they only knew he wanted to go to the toilet (if they even knew that) and when he wet himself it came completely out of the blue for them.