The Hurricane Evacuation, Part One

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
needaweep
Arrived
The Hurricane Evacuation, Part One

Post by needaweep »

This story was inspired by recent events here in Florida. If the response is favorable, I will post part two soon.

The storm had been looming for almost a week, but nobody paid any attention to it until it suddenly jumped from a Category 1 to a Category 5 and was headed directly for them. That’s how Floridians were: it was all fun and hurricane parties until she became a Category 4 or 5. Then it was time to freak tf out.

Cameron and Nathan had been best friends since middle school and had weathered many a hurricane together, but they never had to evacuate until this one. It seemed the storms got worse as each year passed. The boys boarded up the windows on the house they shared, while Nate’s fiance Sarah packed a cooler full of food and drinks for the trip to Cam’s cousin’s house up in the Carolinas. The trip might be long, but at least they would be well-fed and have plenty to drink.

The trip started out smoothly; they had made good time to Georgia and stopped at a rest stop so Sarah could use the ladies room. Nate and Cam waited patiently in the car, foregoing using the men’s room as they didn’t yet feel a need, but steadily sipped the water and Mountain Dew Sarah had packed.

They had taken many road trips together in college and prided themselves on only making one stop per eight hour trip, so neither of the guys thought a 6-hour trip up to the Carolina’s would even make a dent in their large bladders. How wrong they were.

Traffic had ground to a halt. It was no surprise to anyone. It was, however, bad news for Cameron, who was feeling the effects from his morning coffee and needed to pee very badly. The water and Mountain Dew he and Nate had steadily been drinking had not helped his situation. He found himself antsy and running his hands down his thighs in response to his rapidly-filling bladder. Nate noticed his friend’s nervous movements and asked, “you okay, bud? You seem anxious.”

“I am good, dude. Traffic just makes me anxious. I hate sitting in this sh*t.”

“I feel that, man. I lowkey hate sitting in traffic too,” Nate said as he shifted in his seat and adjusted himself. “Been sitting too long! Need to walk around and stretch these old legs.”

“Yeah, I could use a walk and a stretch too,” Cam quickly agreed, silently thinking to himself, “and a f*cking piss too.” He could murder a urinal with the amount of liquid built up inside him.

Nate took a large swig of water. “Hope this clears up soon, I was hoping to get to South Carolina before sunset.”

“Me too, man. Me too,” Cam agreed. The sooner they got to South Carolina, the sooner he could relieve himself.

Nathan turned on the radio and let the music drown out the silence for a while, trying to ignore the slight feeling starting to stir between his legs. He really did not want to have to piss while stuck in this traffic. That would suck. There would be plenty of time to find a rest area or gas station before he really started to feel his bladder, he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and mindlessly hummed along to the song. His thoughts were interrupted by Cameron, who broke his mental drift with a huffy sigh.

“We haven’t moved in ages! I need to pee!” Cameron said, exasperated.

“I am sure you are not the only one, dude,” replied Nate, not wanting to admit to his own need quite yet.

“I am sure, but I also am sure I am the only one holding back three cups of coffee, two bottles of water, and a bottle of Mountain Dew.”

“Yikes. I can see why you are frustrated, man,” Nate replied. He had to piss, sure, but he could not imagine how anxious he would be if he was holding back all of that liquid. No wonder Cam had been so jittery the past hour, his bladder had been steadily filling up!

Cam was still running his hands over his thighs, but he was now fanning his legs too in an effort to keep all the piss in his very full bladder. He was trying so, so hard not to grab himself in front of his friend, but it was quickly reaching a point where he could no longer hold back the flow without manual effort, as embarrassing as that was. Children had to hold themselves to keep themselves from having accidents, grown men could hold it unassisted, he chided himself.

“Pheeewwwwooohhhmyygood I have to peeee” Cam bellowed, fighting a spasm, and finally giving in to his urge to grab himself. He started pinching his dick rapidly and was pp dancing in the seat. Nate eyed him sympathetically, but seeing his friend in that state also made his need grow exponentially too. The rapid dick squeezes made him squeeze his own penis, which made him feel temporarily relieved, but also dreadful of how long it would take to get to a place he could release his urine.

As Cameron was fighting spasms, a guy in a few cars ahead of them got out and ran to the woods, presumably to relieve himself. Cam and Nate both watched in envy as the man ponied up to a tree and started to unzip. Just then they heard his buddy in the car call to him that traffic was starting to move. The guy sighed dramatically, but zipped up quickly and ran back to the car, laughing, clearly flustered and perhaps a little frustrated.

“That guy was so close! He almost got to pee!” Nate said. “Cockblocked by moving traffic,” he said under his breath.

“Yeah, lucky him. Thank goodness this f*cking traffic is starting to move. I am going to explode if we don’t get to a bathroom soon!” Cam whined.

“Same here,” thought Nate. But he didn't say it out loud. He still did not want to admit to his own need, and Cameron had not seemed to notice him grab himself earlier. Still pretending he didn’t have to go, he tried to be encouraging to his friend.

“We will get to a bathroom before you know it, man. You know Sarah is going to have to pee as soon as she wakes up.”

Nate’s fiance Sarah was sound asleep in the backseat, oblivious to any occurrence around her. She was notorious for having a small bladder but was not afraid to pop a squat, and Nate loved that about her.

Traffic crept along, barely moving, when the guy from a few cars ahead of them got out again and ran toward the fence. This time he unzipped as he went, clearly having learned from his mistake the last time, and started urinating profusely as soon as he got to the lone tree in what seemed like an endless field.

“Lucky him,” Cam scoffed jealously, moving from side to side in his seat, alternating between grabbing his dick and pressing it into his thigh. “I have to piss so fucking bad.” He was almost whimpering.

Cameron’s pee shyness would keep him from ever urinating in public, much less on a tree in full view of everyone. Oh, how he wished he too could be like that guy and relieve himself on the side of the road, carefree, but a severe case of pee shyness ensured that would never happen. Hell, he would be lucky if he were able to relieve himself in the same bathroom as Nate when they finally got to one. If they got to one.

Tree pee guy zipped up happily after an eternity at the makeshift urinal, both clearly relieved and satisfied with himself. He jogged back to the car and high-fived his buddy, who was laughing in the driver’s seat. Cam and Nate both looked longingly at him, their thoughts tinged with jealousy of his prominent relief.

Nate wished he could get out and take a piss against the tree too, but he was driving and it would be awkward to leave the car on the shoulder if traffic suddenly picked up again.

“You could always avail yourself of the tree urinal, like that guy,” Nate suggested to Cam, clearly worried for his friend.

“No, I can’t,” Cam answered sharply. So sharply Nate didn’t say anything else. He could tell he struck a harsh chord and did not want to stress his friend any further.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see a light sweat had broken out upon his friend’s brow and he could not keep his legs still. The poor guy couldn’t stop pinching his penis through his pants and Nate knew he must be embarrassed for him to see him like that.
Witnessing Cameron in such urinary distress was doing nothing to help his own bladder, and he found himself adjusting himself in his seat and his positioning in his pants.

Traffic started to pick up and soon they saw a sign: Rest Area: 10 miles!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Hurricane Evacuation, Part One

Post by Brian »

Well, I for one certainly want to see part 2. The incautious failure to go when Sarah did and Cam's pee shyness are contributing to a serious drama that is unfolding. Actually I also really liked the shenanigans of the guy in the car ahead. But now I want to know if "10 miles" is going to be achievable!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 15:34 Well, I for one certainly want to see part 2. The incautious failure to go when Sarah did and Cam's pee shyness are contributing to a serious drama that is unfolding. Actually I also really liked the shenanigans of the guy in the car ahead. But now I want to know if "10 miles" is going to be achievable!
Ten miles under normal situations would only take ten minutes to get to that rest stop. Then again it might take an hour to get to the rest stop due to traffic. It doesn’t look like Cam will be able to hold it an hour. Cam may not make it ten more minutes. His friend not far behind.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Just as a supporting note: The recent hurricane that hit the Gulf coast of Florida required the mandatory evacuation of several well-populated barrier islands as well as much of the seacoast of the mainland. As a precaution, electricity and water was shut off to the islands prior to the arrival of the hurricane. Some islands had just one two-lane bridge and roadway, others had two, and from some reports, many residents and tourists waited until the deadline to leave. I understand that the traffic on the few available roads was stop-and-start, and that reaching safe areas and emergency shelters took hours, as thousands joined others who were evacuating to friends and relatives further away and in other states. So the traffic jams in this story were real!
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I am very interested in part 2! Great writing so far :)
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

Fred wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 16:47 Just as a supporting note: The recent hurricane that hit the Gulf coast of Florida required the mandatory evacuation of several well-populated barrier islands as well as much of the seacoast of the mainland. As a precaution, electricity and water was shut off to the islands prior to the arrival of the hurricane. Some islands had just one two-lane bridge and roadway, others had two, and from some reports, many residents and tourists waited until the deadline to leave. I understand that the traffic on the few available roads was stop-and-start, and that reaching safe areas and emergency shelters took hours, as thousands joined others who were evacuating to friends and relatives further away and in other states. So the traffic jams in this story were real!
I live in Florida and that is exactly what inspired this story.
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

sebby wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 22:04 I am very interested in part 2! Great writing so far :)
Thanks! I’ll post part two over the weekend.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Great start - looking forward to part 2!