Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

How Many Uniformed People Will Totally Wet Their Pants During the Queen’s Mourning Events

A. No One
7%
B. One person
20%
C. Two People
7%
D. Three People
20%
E. Four People
13%
F. Five people
7%
G. Six to Ten People
13%
H. More Than Ten People
13%

Total votes: 15

Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

Post by Sam70 »

I agree with Brian that the officail instructions to the guards is that no guard is to leave his position in the formation for any reason including taking a toilet break regardless how bad you need to go! Every one should goi to the toilet before lining up.

The newer guards might hear an older guard teasing an other guard about wetting his pants at some event in the past with comments to the newer guards that if they are about to wet themselves to let a little out and hold it for a few seconds, then let some more out and repeat to prevent a puddle.

Those guards are standing at parade test which means their legs are several inches apart. I am thinking 8 inches apart. That will make some of the urine to drop down on the pavement.

Does anyone know how much time there is from the last moment a guard can pee until the first moment they can pee after the event is over?

I did notice that there were different men carrying the coffin at St George’s Chapel then at Westminster Abby. Was this the same for all guards in formation?

I can’t imagine guards in formation for over seven hours. Pissed pants might be the least problem as guards rapidly passing out on the payment!

I really might consider adult diapers if I were a guard!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Sam70 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 07:40 I agree with Brian that the officail instructions to the guards is that no guard is to leave his position in the formation for any reason including taking a toilet break regardless how bad you need to go! Every one should goi to the toilet before lining up.

The newer guards might hear an older guard teasing an other guard about wetting his pants at some event in the past with comments to the newer guards that if they are about to wet themselves to let a little out and hold it for a few seconds, then let some more out and repeat to prevent a puddle.

Those guards are standing at parade test which means their legs are several inches apart. I am thinking 8 inches apart. That will make some of the urine to drop down on the pavement.

Does anyone know how much time there is from the last moment a guard can pee until the first moment they can pee after the event is over?

I did notice that there were different men carrying the coffin at St George’s Chapel then at Westminster Abby. Was this the same for all guards in formation?

I can’t imagine guards in formation for over seven hours. Pissed pants might be the least problem as guards rapidly passing out on the payment!

The lads who bore the coffin carried out the duty throughout the day. They first lifted the coffin at around 10:30 and the same lads took the coffin into Windsor at 3:30. A long and challenging day for them.

Interestingly, as soon as they had done their duty at Westminster, they were seen getting on a bus which transported them to Windsor. Maybe there was a toilet on the bus?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Is this one of the most intriguing photos we’ve ever seen?

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee's photo (yes, intriguing!) reminds me of something an ex-naval recruit once told me. When male military personnel are being measured for their uniforms, they are asked: "does Sir dress to the left or to the right?". They are even warned beforehand that they will be asked this question and to be sure they know what it means. Well, I am fairly sure the guard in the photo responded "To the left, Sir!" when he was being fitted for that uniform.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 09:20 Lee's photo (yes, intriguing!) reminds me of something an ex-naval recruit once told me. When male military personnel are being measured for their uniforms, they are asked: "does Sir dress to the left or to the right?". They are even warned beforehand that they will be asked this question and to be sure they know what it means. Well, I am fairly sure the guard in the photo responded "To the left, Sir!" when he was being fitted for that uniform.
I love the picture that paints in my mind!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 07:40

One reason for passing out would be dehydration, but being well hydrated would fill the bladder. It's a Catch-22. Adult diapers or an external catheter might be the only solutions, but how many guards would wear them? Surely this kind of information has been leaked (!) at some point. :o ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 10:00

One reason for passing out would be dehydration, but being well hydrated would fill the bladder. It's a Catch-22. Adult diapers or an external catheter might be the only solutions, but how many guards would wear them? Surely this kind of information has been leaked (!) at some point. :o ;)
I honestly struggle to see any young, self-respecting royal guardsman wearing a nappy!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 10:07

I honestly struggle to see any young, self-respecting royal guardsman wearing a nappy!
There must be a confidential policy for this common problem.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 10:17
Lee wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 10:07

There must be a confidential policy for this common problem.
These guards practice being in formation extensively. If the total time from last possible opportunity to piss and the first opportunity to piss is five hours, the practices in formation mqy last six to seven hours.

The last thing the commanding officers want is a puddle on the pavement below where a guard is standing that the media has pictures in every newspaper and on every news program. Commanders in events like the Queen’s funeral are not going to keep guards in formation until a certain numbers of guards have pissed themselves.

When in practice drills the guards may stay in formation until there are guards passing out and pissing themselves .

I suspect that guards who fall out and or piss themselves will be culled from being in formation. Or, the guards pissing themselves might be required to wear adult diapers.

In the Air Force pilots on long missions are required to wear adult diapers, or a sock type diaper that fits over the penis The sock diaper will not work for guys that are growers, and the female pilots have to wear diapers. The pilots have to practice wearing and using diapers.

In cases where the guards have no opportunity to pee for seven hours as may be true for these guards carrying the Queen’s coffin, I suspect these guards would be required to practice wearing diapers as well as wearing diapers during a state funeral.

There is no way that a guard carrying the coffin could carry the coffin while extremely desperate without passing his pants.

Were the guards sitting in the Abbey in view of others as well as the TV cameras or were they out of view somewhere else? The guards may have been directed to all taking a piss break about 40 minutes into the service. By that time it may have been at least two hours since last possible piss break.

Or. after placing the coffin into the hearse they had to march to the vehicle carrying them to Windsor. Time for a piss break could have been scheduled somewhere in that time period between the funeral and the service at St George’s chapel.

Including getting in formation to when the guards were finished with duties may have been eight or more hours. If so, the guards may have been required to wear diapers the same as jet fighter pilots are required to wear diapers when flying those long flights that may be eight or more hours.

I lean to the view that there was time between the funeral and the service at St George service for a pee break between the two services for everyone who was at both services to take a pee break including royal family members of all ages at both the funeral and the St George service,

It is not likely that the entire royal family took a pee break at about 10 am and held it until 5 pm. Either they had a pee break or they wore diapers. Perhaps some took a pee break and also wore a diaper just in case!

Can you imagine King Charles being filmed while oceans of piss is running down both legs! There were royal family members over 70 years old and family members who were very young.

Those planning the state funeral I’m sure considered the bladder needs of everyone playing a part of the six hours in TV view as well the time before the service and time after the service to make sure that no one that was part of either service embarrassed themselves in public view.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

Their uniforms will have to be perfect in every way. A toilet break during proceedings may disrupt the fit of their trousers etc...