Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

How Many Uniformed People Will Totally Wet Their Pants During the Queen’s Mourning Events

A. No One
7%
B. One person
20%
C. Two People
7%
D. Three People
20%
E. Four People
13%
F. Five people
7%
G. Six to Ten People
13%
H. More Than Ten People
13%

Total votes: 15

Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

Post by Sam70 »

These guards have a six hour shift and rotate every 20 minutes. Unless a guard becomes ill, has a bladder infection, etc. there will not be any pee accidents.

The same may not be true for the military standing in information or police officers. They are on duty for hours with no toilet breaks. The kidneys sometimes don’t produce urine from the day before until a time that is not convenient for us. Our weight fluctuates a pound or two from day to day. The average adult bladder holds a pound.

All the military guys in formation or marching had black trousers that looked thick that can absorb more water or pee than most trousers can hold. I wonder if that is done on purpose? I suspect this may be true with that many in formation that long, a lad is going to piss his pants from time to time. As long as the piss does not show and there is no puddle that people and cameras can’t see, those in command are OK with it and would rather the ones in formation piss their pants and it doesn’t show than break out of formation and look for a loo.

And, the senior officers tell the police officers that are going to be on street duty to be sure that they drink enough water so they don’t get dehydrated and pass out

We have several stories here and other places about boot camp desperation in the military while standing in formation and guys wet their pants. If the guys are in formation long enough some will wet their pants. If water consumption is curtailed then there will be some to pass out.

And, some young police officers are afraid other guys will poke fun of them for taking that last precautionary pee before going on duty for four or more hours. They just peed 45 minutes ago and also just finished that 12 or 16 bottle of water so they won’t get dehydrated just like the senior officer said to do. Others will decide to drink Coke or other fizzy drinks which will go straight to the bladder.

And some police officers will piss their pants from time to time!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

About the royal family and the funeral. The entire funeral and St James service, were over six hours. From last time to pee until the first opportunity to pee after the St George service was close to seven hours. There were at least two royal members past the age of 70. and Prince Williams two children in attendance were ages 7 ans 9. There had to be a pee break in there somewhere or all of them had to wear and use protection.

I think I have figured it out. After the Queen’s body was placed in the hearse, the royal family that was walking walked to Buckingham Palace while those in cars drove into the palace. There they took toilet breaks and rested for a few minutes before starting the journey to St George Chapel.

I have been amazed at the coverage of Queen Elizabeth’s death and mourning here in the US. There was complete coverage on TV. I don’t remember any president or any national hero getting this kind of wonderful coverage. Queen Elizabeth became America’s queen. Quite a leader whose wise leadership had a great impact on the world. She always knew the right words for any occasion. I will miss her greatly and I know many of you will as well. The queen had real class.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Another Twitter revelation.

A woman called Traceylo11247 responded to a tweet asking how the military/guardsmen dealt with toilet needs during such a long event. This was her response.

“My son is ex-Coldstream Guards and says if you're desperate, you wee where you stand!”
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

For some reason this pushes all my buttons.This is what I expected. I wonder how they learn this?

I suspect that they are told to watch their fluid intake. To make sure that no person breaks formation they are bluntly told to not break formation unless given orders to do so.

They are told to stand there and piss their pants if they really can’t wait. I suspect that black was chosen for the outer pants because it shows wetness the least.. The material is chosen that will absorb fluids The jacket covers the genital area..

With that many in formation I suspect that at least one person wets his pants every time they are in formation in public and when practicing!

They have to practice many, many times. They practice in clothes that will show any wetness so the commanders know when each person in formation pees his pants. I also suspect that the practice sessions are longer and those in formation are required to begin practice sessions by first getting hydrated.

The practice sessions don’t stop until a significant number have pissed their pants. Those with small bladders who wet their pants more than once are most likely are dismissed from long public formations.

Are they told that if they are desperate that they are to control the flow so their pants can absorb the pee?

When in public in formation wearing their uniforms like the state funeral, are the ones that pee their pants punished in any way?

I wonder if they are told to ignore mishaps. Any bullying and the one doing it would receive major consequences.

All uniforms will need to be washed. Are uniforms turned in to the laundry? I’m guessing that uniforms are clearly marked to show the identity for each person.

Those young handsome lads standing there wetting their pants is a major turn on for me!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Never seen anyone wet their pants as far as I am aware, although given the sheer numbers somebody would have somewhere
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Sam70 wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 08:12
Are they told that if they are desperate that they are to control the flow so their pants can absorb the pee?
That’s a brilliantly intriguing observation. If it’s true they are told that if the discomfort gets severe, they should just let go and do it in their trousers, surely there would a significant risk of a puddle forming if they release a full bladder? The dark colour and thick material of their trousers might well hide the wetness, but a puddle around their boots would be both obvious and highly embarrassing.

So yes, I wonder if they are told to try and relieve themselves into their pants in several stages. Fit young lads like that should be well capable of urinating a significant amount, then clamping shut for a minute or so before doing some more. If they did that several times over the course of 5-6 minutes, they could empty their bladder and hopefully avoid wetness appearing on the floor.

Having said that, the state of their trousers and underpants would be seriously sodden and incredibly uncomfortable all down their legs, whilst I assume their boots would contain a considerable amount of the urine, which would make marching pretty unpleasant. But I suppose far better than standing there in agony.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Without any knowledge of this whatsoever, I'll hazard a guess that the official instructions will be limited to something like "make sure to prepare yourself physically before parade because there can be no possibility of leaving during the proceedings", but that unofficial exchange of experiences among the Guards will indeed be something along the lines of "go gradually in your pants if you can't wait, because otherwise you'll be standing in an embarrassing puddle for all to see".

Perhaps some of the newer Guards won't have picked up on this unofficial advice, maybe won't even have considered the possibility of needing a piss while in formation, and the first time they experience a bursting bladder during the proceedings and find they can't hold it any longer will be absolute panic. Letting it out gradually will then be something they have to work out for themselves on the spot while they stand there completely still with their official neutral facial expression giving no hint that a blast of pee lasting a full second before being clamped off has just wettened their briefs and a lot more is about to follow!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Next time there is a televised event such as Trooping the Colour (or maybe the Coronation of the King), I'll pay careful attention as the camera slowly pans along the line of the faces of the young guardsmen to see if I can spot the one whose serious stone-face is masking sheer panic, and thinking 'make sure I clamp it shut and stop as soon as I feel it reach my socks!'
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, that should be doable. A slightly glassy nature to the facial expression, hinting at the horror that's happening to him, should give it away.

I sometimes wonder, by the way, how much the "changing of the guard" ceremony at Buckingham Palace can occasionally take on extra meaning once he's safely back out of the public gaze!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Ha!! The changing of the guard's pants!!!