Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

How Many Uniformed People Will Totally Wet Their Pants During the Queen’s Mourning Events

A. No One
7%
B. One person
20%
C. Two People
7%
D. Three People
20%
E. Four People
13%
F. Five people
7%
G. Six to Ten People
13%
H. More Than Ten People
13%

Total votes: 15

Sam70
Can't stay away...

Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

Post by Sam70 »

There are four days of the Queen lying in state plus the state funeral Monday. That is five days where police and people in the armed forces will be on duty for long hours. Probably four hours between toilet breaks, There may be five or more hours between toilet breaks for some.

There may be four hours standing in public, but that does not count the travel time to get in places or the time to return to where there are toilets available.

If a uniformed person really is about to wet his/er pants, are they expected to stand there and piss their pants rather than breaking the line and find a toilet? The police may can have someone to relieve them. But those standing in formation don’t have that choice.

Those. In formation might get into trouble for wetting their pants, but I suspect that they would get into a lot more trouble if they broke rank and left the lined up people in formation to find a toilet.

So how many will wet their pants enough that all those around could see it!

So please everyone vote in my poll. We won’t find out the answer, but it will be fun to know what we all guessed to be the answer to how many uniformed people wet themselves while on duty and were wearing their uniform when it happened.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Wettings During Queen’s Mourning Events

Post by Lee »

I’ve said three. I reckon the majority of military personnel will be absolutely fine but of course, there will be one who finds himself in an unenviable situation whereby his need becomes acute. I also imagine that the military will have made quite a big deal of ensuring that everyone taking part is reminded of the need to make sure they ‘go’ before setting out for the event.

Breaking ranks or leaving the most formal of occasions will clearly never happen and nobody in the military will ever leave a parade unless they are carried off on a stretcher. So if the worst happens to any guardsman, soldier or street liner and they get so desperate they either can’t wait or are unable to carry out their duty, they will just have to wet themselves where they are standing and hope that nobody notices.

Military personnel have suggested that such things happen and that guardsmen have been known to let go in their trousers at lengthy events such as Trooping the Colour, so I suspect out of the thousands on duty at the funeral, at least one will have an accident and wet himself. Even if somebody did notice, I can’t imagine any photos being taken or images being shared.

I think the police are a different matter. The officers, young and old, will rarely have had to participate in such an occasion, and maybe the young ones even less so. With some previous experience of how the police work, I can’t for one minute, anticipate police officers being told to go to the toilet before going on duty, and don’t forget, unlike the military, there’s nothing to stop a street lining, crowd control police officer, guzzling a bottle of cold water on a hot day.

I reckon at least a couple of young police officers will end up wetting their pants on duty on Monday.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I agree with Lee that the experienced guards are well acquainted with their urinary systems and the potential challenges, so they will have fewer incidents. The police, however, will need to have every available man on duty, and some of these will be young, inexperienced and perhaps overconfident. Their schedules will be less planned than those of the guards, and they may find themselves on continuous duty for more hours than they expected. There will be accidents.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

8:30am on the day of the Queen’s Funeral and some of the guests are already arriving to take their seats in Westminster Abbey.

The hour-long service doesn’t get underway until 11:00am! 😯
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

So, now it’s done… any thoughts?
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I just can’t see it happening! I think somebody slipping away to find a toilet would cause a lot less disruption/embarrassment than someone having an accident!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

ryan1990 wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 20:21 I just can’t see it happening! I think somebody slipping away to find a toilet would cause a lot less disruption/embarrassment than someone having an accident!
What, even one of the guardsmen!?
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 20:23
ryan1990 wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 20:21 I just can’t see it happening! I think somebody slipping away to find a toilet would cause a lot less disruption/embarrassment than someone having an accident!
What, even one of the guardsmen!?

Well it would cause less of a scene Lee although I’d love to imagine one of those lads having an accident
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

How about this tweet at 3:59pm this afternoon? It was from @DoubleEmMartin if anyone wants to take a look.

“That was at Hyde park. Did overhear a police officer standing duty near the horse guards tell the crowd “I am desperate for a toilet”