It's Christmas Time - and it's Danny again!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Brian
Site Staff
Re: It's Christmas Time - and it's Danny again!

Post by Brian »

You're really on a roll, Lee! I love the character development going on here, the way the relationship between Danny and Jay is developing, and all the potential for new revelations which you're introducing (the phone conversation, and Jack's arrival). I also particularly enjoyed the extra information about the 19-year-old Danny's accident at the wedding.

This style of entertaining us, revealing more in stages and introducing new potential leads to tantalize us for the next installment, is really appreciated!
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

Lee, I have only just got around to reading this set of stories and I love them. I enjoy desperation and I also enjoy failure. Your descriptions of failure are brilliant.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Thanks. I wonder if he'll fail again sometime, or has he suffered enough?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

More! I loved these 😏😏
Sean
Active

Post by Sean »

Don’t think I’ve commented on this story before (should have done, its one of my favourites ever), but was dramatically reminded of it on Friday, when I was in the pub, with this actual crowd! (Well, a crowd exactly matching the descriptions in the first two paragraphs of this amazing account!!)

Was only around them for less than an hour, but had some nice snippets of conversation, and a few nice sightings, would have been more, but I had a family commitment that night, and had to leave them to their drinks (and they were chucking them down. What goes in, must come out! 😜).

So, in case I haven’t said before, thanks for a great story. If I see this gang again, I will stick around them for a bit longer, and write one of my own!!