Seasonal sightings?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Aquarius
Involved

Re: Seasonal sightings?

Post by Aquarius »

I witnessed something very hot a few weeks ago, which was very seasonal indeed. Haven't had the chance to come here and tell you guys just yet, so sorry about the delay.
Anyway, here we go :
Some two weeks ago, I visited a christmas market with collegues. The exams had ended that day so we decided to celebrate this, just like the students do. So we took the train to a christmas market in a big city, which was a train ride of about an hour. At the christmas market, we did a good amount of beers. Although no-one was extremely drunk, we were all a bit tipsy at least. Just before we had to leave to catch the last train home, my bladder was about to burst, so I quickly visited the portable toilets that were present. I didn't want to have an emergency situation in front of my collegues, and it was a good 15 minute walk back to the train station, so I went. A few other collegues did that to, but not everyone.
So as we were walking towards our train, one of the guys announced he should have gone to piss and he had to go very bad. He goofed around with it a bit, mock-holding himself at a red traffic light we encountered etcetera.
But when we finally got to the train station, we had to wait for 2 minutes before the doors of the train opened, and then he was really doing a pee pee dance at the platform. Bending over, hopping from foot to foot : it was quite a show. He still wasn't alarmed though, since there are toilets on our trains. Then the doors opened and it took 5 more minutes for the train to get moving, and in those 5 minutes it is not allowed to use the toilets. By now, the urgency was getting really extreme with my collegue and he wasn't laughing anymore. He was sitting with us and really had to keep moving all the time to keep it in : holding his crotch, pressing his knees together, lifting up his but a bit, crossing his legs and a lot of panting. My other collegeus were kind of making fun of him (in a supportive way). I was joining in, but secretly really enjoying the show as well of course!
When the train finally got moving, the guy jumped up and sped out of our wagon, to the toilet which was -lucky for me- so nearby that we could watch him from our seats. And ... it was closed! Now, this was a mistake because no-one could be on it yet, so this meant the train conductor forgot to open it. Our collegue had no option but to wait until he appeared.
This took another five minutes and by that time, the guy was standing almost completely bent over with one hand firmly pressing down on his crotch, with his left leg wound around the right one and the foot of that leg wiggling all the time, while he was also bobbing up and down. I could see the outline of his briefs under his thight jeans (they were light grey by the way).I was enjoying this very much, but also felt bad for him. Also the other guys weren't laughing anymore, but were concerned. A minute earlier, I'd seen him cringe and I was almot certain he must have leaked a bit at that moment. At the moment the conductor opened the toilet, while apologising for it being closed, he cringed and moaned again. He darted in and stayed in for a good three minutes.
When he came out, his head was red from the effort and he felt really relieved of course. On his crotch, he had a wet spot the size of a tea cup, so he probably leaked both times that I saw him cringe, but we were all so considerate to not see that (but we all saw, of course). Imagine the state his briefs must have been in, they must have been even wetter...
I really hope I get to see him overestimate his bladder next year again! ;)
Happy new year to all of you!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

What a great thing to see! And how embarrassing for him, in front of you all. I'd love to know what sort of age he was and what exactly he was dressed in? Smart casual?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Embarrassing indeed! What would have made him fail to go and pee before going to the station at the time you and some of your colleagues went, I wonder? Any idea? Did it all simply come on suddenly to him that he really had to go on the way to the station? Or had he unwisely decided to rely on being able to use the train's toilet?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 11:34 Embarrassing indeed! What would have made him fail to go and pee before going to the station at the time you and some of your colleagues went, I wonder? Any idea? Did it all simply come on suddenly to him that he really had to go on the way to the station? Or had he unwisely decided to rely on being able to use the train's toilet?
I know people who are what I call "improvident". They neglect to pee when a toilet is available because it's not urgent enough to get their attention. They rely on a toilet that may or may not actually be available when they seek it out. They never seem to be aware that drinking quantities of diuretic fluids will result in a full bladder, sometimes rather quickly. And for at least a few, they seem to enjoy the sensations and the challenge of holding it.
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

He is my age : 33. He was wearing the jeans I mentioned and a lumberjack type shirt. He's rather goodlooking actually, so it definitely was a feast for my eyes that I think back to with great pleasure :)
I don't know why he didn't go and pee together with me before we left. It was quite cold, which can sometimes trick the bladder a bit. So maybe he didn't realise just how full he really was. And I wasn't at all expecting the toilet on the train to be locked; it's the first time ever that I have found one not open. So it must have been the same for him.
Anyway, loved it alot!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Not a sighting, but a recounted tale, sort of seasonal!

A friend who’s just moved away was visiting just before Christmas, he’d come up for two days to see a few people and sort a few things out, we went for lunch on the first day as I was at work.

I’d asked him how the drive up was. He said it wasn’t great, really busy coming out of London and it’d taken an hour longer than normal, then fine for the last hour. Then he looked round to make sure nobody was near (we were walking round town) and lowered his voice and said “The last ten minutes was the worst though”, I asked why and he replied, “I was dying for a piss!”. I laughed at him and said he should have stopped Mate! He said yes but he thought he’d make it easily.

He said he’d parked at the park and ride so I asked if he’d had to wait till he got the bus into the city centre to take a piss (there’s no toilet there), his reply: “I couldn’t wait, I parked at the back away from the bus stop, opened the boot and pissed on the floor while pretending to get my bag out” I just laughed at him more and said, “Emergency piss!” he laughed and agreed “I fucking needed it!”.

I wish I’d been there to see it!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Def123 wrote: 02 Jan 2018, 18:59 [...]
I wish I’d been there to see it!!
You could have hustled him straight onto an imminently departing bus if you'd been there. Thanks for sharing this!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Brian wrote: 03 Jan 2018, 13:37

You could have hustled him straight onto an imminently departing bus if you'd been there. Thanks for sharing this!
Now that would have been interesting!!