Seasonal sightings?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Def123
Entrenched!

Seasonal sightings?

Post by Def123 »

‘‘Tis the season.........to be stuck in traffic” apparently!

At least round these parts! On the way to work on Monday there was the expected terrible traffic, in one particularly busy stretch there was a bit of a commotion in the queue of traffic up ahead as a car struggled to get into the inside lane of the dual carriage way for no apparent reason?

Well, it turned out that the reason was the young lad driving the car had spotted the lay by a few meters along the road. The car pulled in and out shot a really tall guy in black jeans who ran round to the back of his car while fumbling with his belt. As I very slowly drove past I got a good view of him pissing hard into the road by his feet, he even had to shift his stance so his legs were wide apart at one point, don’t want to get pee on your shoes do you now!

Probably not the last time we’ll see that sort of thing over the next few week :-)
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Seasonal sightings?

Post by Brian »

Wow, brilliant sighting! That was clearly an emergency!

Was the guy who got out a passenger rather than the driver? Have I understood that right? Were there others in the car too? (I want to know everything, don't I?) :lol:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Any departure from the normal routine can promote incidents. We are into the season of company Christmas parties, and although we know that no one drives after a couple of drinks ;), some of the passengers may have indulged in a lot of Christmas cheer at the workplace. The hourlong commute that ordinarily is not a problem may become a bladder challenge, especially given the extra traffic from shoppers.

Another seasonal experience is when Dad goes Christmas shopping with Mom after a couple of post-work beers. Small shops and many smaller strip malls lack public toilets.

Here in the US, we are into snow season, and the roadside snow limits the number of places where one can pull off the highway and take an emergency leak.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

He was the driver, nobody else in the car. I’m guessing, but it was an older car maybe his first one?

He must have been desperate as he only made it to the back of the car before starting to piss, (facing the side of the road) I guess he wasn’t embarrassed or shy either because he stayed where he was when he’d started and didn’t try to get to the hedge or cover himself up at all.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I remember the days in Christmas week and New Years eve in London, after chucking out time, desperation and furtive peeing were the order of the night. Apart from one spectacular guy in the Kings Road walking down to Sloane Square tube station from Cheyne Walk who had half undone his jeans and half hoiked out his willy, and had started leaking, causing a trail down the pavement but for more where he wasn't intending it.

He must have been well steamed, as the distance from Cheyne Walk to Sloan Square is about 10 minutes at nromal pace - he was speed walking though.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

My favorite kind of sighting!
"I gotta get in there man!"
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Def123 wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 12:44 ‘‘Tis the season.........to be stuck in traffic” apparently!

At least round these parts! On the way to work on Monday there was the expected terrible traffic, in one particularly busy stretch there was a bit of a commotion in the queue of traffic up ahead as a car struggled to get into the inside lane of the dual carriage way for no apparent reason?

Well, it turned out that the reason was the young lad driving the car had spotted the lay by a few meters along the road. The car pulled in and out shot a really tall guy in black jeans who ran round to the back of his car while fumbling with his belt. As I very slowly drove past I got a good view of him pissing hard into the road by his feet, he even had to shift his stance so his legs were wide apart at one point, don’t want to get pee on your shoes do you now!

Probably not the last time we’ll see that sort of thing over the next few week :-)
Thanks for sharing that. It sounds like a rare pleasure.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

An account posted here by Tytn and two replies have been moved to Stronger Interests because of a reference, accentuated in one of the replies, which cannot be in this general section. Those who have access to SI can see it here:

https://www.ladspissing.com/viewtopic.p ... 3192#p3166
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

:oops: :oops: Sorry :shock: :oops: :roll: :roll:

I should hide from the moderators in that case :roll: :oops:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Actually I've been hiding from you. :D