My 'two penny's worth"

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
My 'two penny's worth"

Post by briefs »

Hi, hope I'm not misunderstanding the topic, but thought I'd add my thoughts! [Mod note: No problem with the misunderstanding of the section where you originally posted this. You weren't to know, and we hadn't made things clear. I've moved your topic to Sightings & Chatter]

My favourite stories involve alcohol (as we all know what effect this has on the bladder!), and lads who get caught in situations where they have to wait for a long time in considerable discomfort - my favourites so far have been the Victoria Train story, the Leeds fan, and Sam on the aeroplane - all awful experiences for those poor lads. Another good one was the motorway experience, where a bossy friend wouldn't pull over and the poor lad ended up with damp boxers.

I love the description of their reactions and that their mates start by making fun of them, only to begin to realise the seriousness of the situation. I love the fact they don't know when they'll get to a toilet, and end up in genuine distress.

A huge well done the authors for the vivid descriptions:)

One important thing for me - and I realise it's all but impossible to know - is to have an inkling of what underwear they are wearing, boxers or briefs, what colour.

I'm guessing in most cases it would be trunks/boxerbriefs, probably black!
Last edited by Brian on 11 Sep 2022, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added mod note concerning moved topic
briefs
Site Staff
Re: My 'two penny's worth"

Post by briefs »

Thanks Brian:)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

This is one of my favourite scenarios too and probably the most realistic situation in which we’d see somebody wet their pants. I agree most guys would be wearing boxers/trunks although I did see a younger guy wearing black briefs at the gym today.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

I love knowing what kind of underwear a lad is wearing. It all adds to the excitement!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Jamester81 wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 00:03 I love knowing what kind of underwear a lad is wearing. It all adds to the excitement!
100% agree