Good Sighting yesterday

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Good Sighting yesterday

Post by Brian »

That staff member was pretty brazen to do that while on duty. I would think most employers in a customer service set-up like that would be less than delighted with one of their staff peeing outside and on view like that. Do you think it's possible he didn't realise you could see him?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

He probably wasn't aware that he was being observed.

Since the car wash has no facilities of its own and employees have been using those at the supermarket, it's possible that that is a point of conflict with the market and is discouraged. Just guessing that it might be four hours before a formal break, the car wash owner might expect that young men can wait that long and "suggest" it to the employees. The man in this incident may have had too much coffee…. :shock:
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’m sure he didn’t think he could be seen.

It wasn’t the most luxurious looking car wash if you know what I mean, it certainly wasn’t branded as belonging to the supermarket. It might even be that the supermarket don’t really approve of the car wash people trailing into the supermarket to take a piss?

I think there was probably an element of laziness to it, why would a young lad bother walking all the way over to the supermarket building when he can just sneak down the side of the building and haul his dick out? I’d bet they all piss there regularly!
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Wombat48 wrote: 19 Nov 2017, 07:04 I was at my local supermarket which I had popped into mainly because I was bursting for a wee, heading towards the toilets I saw one of the car wash guys from the car park, young cute and wearing overalls and wellies!! 😏😏

He was literally walking as fast as he could without running

Fortunately there were only 2 urinals which afforded me an excellent view- he pissed for a minute and a half!!!!

He was clearly absolutely busting!! It was a bitterly cold day, can't imagine how hard washing cars in the cold with a full bladder must be!!!
That sounds like a pretty remarkable sighting to me. Mind you, given a combination oc cold weather, working with water all the time and probably not getting to go toilet for several hours, I can well believe him getting incredibly desperate.
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

A truly incredible sighting, Wombat. I'm really curious to know- did you manage to get a good glimpse of the 'goods on offer?' ;)

Also, would love to know how loud his stream was and if there was any splashback
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I think he was quite well endowed!! 😏😏