Women encouraging guys to “go”…

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
jdoewest
Arrived
Women encouraging guys to “go”…

Post by jdoewest »

One scenario that intrigues me is women encouraging or "giving permission" for their male companions to piss outside or in public in social situations. I've seen this on occasion several times, but a few examples come to mind:

1. Street Festival - Years ago, I attended a big street festival with few toilets. It was dark, and I was in line for one of the few available portable toilets. It was in small gravel parking lot tucked alongside a trash dumpster. There was a long line. On the other side of the parking lot there was a little clump of shadowy trees and overgrown bushes. The guy in front of me in line really had to piss. He was college aged, medium height and build, with brown tousled hear; he wore jeans and and a grey hoodie. He was obviously desperate and trying to hide it, but he keep squirming with his hands in his pockets, practically doing the pee-pee dance. No one else in line seemed to notice. The line was not moving and there were at least 10-12 people in front of us, mostly women. The guy was with his girlfriend, who seemed genuinely uninterested or unconcerned with the situation. After a few minutes, he finally turned to her and said, "Bae, I can't hold it anymore. I don't think I'm going to make it." She looked at him and rolled her eyes, "You know you could just go over there," she said pointing to the little clump of trees. It was like he had never even thought of it. He flashed a devilish smile and a sense of relief grew across his face. He dashed over to the trees and with his back to the line, took a very long piss. I don't think anyone else in line or on the street even noticed him, they were all too involved in their own conversations or phones. When he slowly walked back to his girlfriend, he had this massive goofy smile on his face and look of serene relief.

2. Parade - Similar situation. The night after a big parade, there was a huge crowd along the parade route, mostly drinking and partying, with few toilets to be found. I was walking about a block away from the main crowd, through a residential area. A few dozen people--mostly college aged and twenty-somethings-- were mulling around mostly caught up in conversations with their own groups or on their phones. Off to one side, a young man in baggy jeans and a white t-shirt stood with a young woman. They were standing alongside a chest-high hedge, surrounding someone's little garden. As I walked by, I overheard the guy tell the girl, "Seriously, I HAVE to find somewhere go!" She replied, "Just pee right here, no one cares!" He paused for only a moment before turning towards the hedge and giving it a great watering. Again, despite dozens of people around, it was dark, and no one seemed to even notice.

3. Finally I was amused at a family gathering when a cousin in his early thirties told me that when the two of them are out drinking he always asks his wife's permission to pee outdoors or in public. "Does she grant it?" I asked. "Depends on the situation," he replied, which made me wonder if she enjoyed seeing a little desperation herself.

Have any of you noticed this situation of women encouraging their guys to just let it flow?
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Re: Women encouraging guys to “go”…

Post by Bigdog »

Never known any women to control pee habits. I just go to the toilet when needed