Desperation Manga

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Desperation Manga

Post by bodgyuk »

I have found a Twitter feed by someone who draws (in my opinion) extremely erotic male pee desperation comic/drawings.

Being a Japanese account I won't post the link here because of how some Manga and Anime for that matter, tend to look to westerners.

I think the artist is female, and if it is, she can draw desperation very accurately. Strange how a static picture can be more erotic than watching an explicit video.

Anyway for those who like puzzles, I'll give some clues on finding this account. Shame I can't read Japanese, but.... There are not a lot of drawings, but some are excellent.

So the clues:

Phonetically the last three letters of the name would shape the folds in your newspaper.
Add a consonant to the beginning of that word and you could play a world sport
The first three letters is a beverage no self respecting Englishman could do without. Second clue Australia back in the 70s drank more than the British of this.

The first two letters before an underscore is male with a vowel missing.

So the name is @xx_xxxxxx - let's see if any one has the patience or the luck to nut it out. :mrgreen: PM me if you think you have the answer.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: Desperation Manga

Post by Tytn »

Thanks for the cryptic post ;)

I try and stay clear of the Japanese stuff for various reasons. The two main ones is that it is mostly underaged stuff, and mostly of girls. You could always ask a moderator if it's safe to share the link...

Oh wait.... :D :D :D ;) ;)