Why are wetting accidents and desperation sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Why are wetting accidents and desperation sightings

Post by Bigdog »

Why are wetting accidents and sightings almost none existent? I got to many places and very rarely see anyone look desperate or wet themselves?
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Re: Why are wetting accidents and desperation sightings

Post by ryan1990 »

As much as I wish it weren’t the case wetting accidents just don’t happen often. I think anyone that says otherwise is just wishful thinking! Aside from drunken wettings or bed wettings, most guys can simply hang on as long as they need or will simply find a place to piss even if not ideal. For example a lad was on the verge of an accident on a train with no toilet, I think most lads would simply find a corner and just go on the floor. I suppose the rarity factor makes the odd true desperation/wetting all the more exciting.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There are probably more desperation events than we're aware of, because the symptoms tend to be subtle with most men until they're on the verge of wetting themselves. Before they reach that stage they've usually found someplace, possibly embarrassing or naughty, but the relief might be worth the penalty.

What we can sometimes observe is a man taking a very long piss, perhaps with sighs of relief. That can tell us he needed to go very urgently, and I'm satisfied with that.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I'm interested in unplanned desperation - one that springs to mind is a group of lads in a minibus on the way to the airport. Had pre-drinks in the pub, the minibus hits traffic - that kind of thing.

I wonder if any long distance coach drivers lock the toilets deliberately??
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

briefs wrote: 24 Aug 2022, 08:13 I'm interested in unplanned desperation - one that springs to mind is a group of lads in a minibus on the way to the airport. Had pre-drinks in the pub, the minibus hits traffic - that kind of thing.

I wonder if any long distance coach drivers lock the toilets deliberately??
I think this is one of the best scenarios as you can’t really just piss on the floor of a minibus or if a desperate lad was considering it his mates would probably stop him. Although it’s likely that at least one lad would have a bottle. I also think that most lads could hold it for a good few hours and if traffic is stationary people tend to get out of their cars after a while.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Sightings are extremely rare for me too. As I very occasionally play holding games outside my home, sometimes I feel that I give others far more eye candy compared to what I have received from all others combined. But anyway, if sightings are common, they probably become uninteresting, and this and similar sites probably won't exist either.

I think the following factors are at play:
1. Signs of desperation are usually very subtle. I think many guys can hold full bladders and appear to walk casually into a toilet.
2. At where I am, public toilets are plentiful. By and large, they are clean and well maintained.
3. If no toilets are in reach, many guys will find a place to whip it out. They don't hold it in until they get very desperate.
4. Here, I sense that if people need to go pee they will go pee. If a meeting stretches 1 hour over time, a guy who wants to empty his bladder would usually leave the meeting to use the toilets instead of holding it till the end of the meeting.
5. I believe guys here generally do consider peeing before embarking on some lengthy activity such as a 90 minute commute.
6. The school system teaches people to plan. This is further reinforced by conscription.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I agree with all those points. There's still a small percentage of young men who do not plan ahead and who do get pretty desperate before they take action. Some of those are what I call "closet holders", who derive some pleasure from holding and then peeing out a large amount, and they're the ones that catch my attention. I've posted about my neighbor who fits into this category.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I agree, sadly, genuine sightings are rare. I've witnessed a couple of genuine, unplanned emergencies with friends years ago, and have myself been caught on a minibus.

But...it is rare!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

briefs wrote: 25 Aug 2022, 06:23 I agree, sadly, genuine sightings are rare. I've witnessed a couple of genuine, unplanned emergencies with friends years ago, and have myself been caught on a minibus.

But...it is rare!
Are you willing to share your minibus experience? This is one of my favourite scenarios!! 😃
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I’d love to hear the minibus story too!