Lads frolicking in the River...and more!

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Lads frolicking in the River...and more!

Post by Lee »

Okay, so this may be considered a bit of a tenuous tale by some, but I though it was worth relating. It was something I saw a few days ago. Sorry it’s so long and detailed.

It was early evening (around 6:30 to 7:00pm) and I had been driving back to my home on an incredibly hot day. I was a bit hungry and when I reached a place called Wraysbury, in Berkshire, I decided to stop off and get a drink and something light to eat, so I pulled into a small car park alongside the river Thames to have some rest and refreshment. Whilst I was sitting in my car, two white vans pulled in, parked up and when the doors opened (both back and front doors), around 10 lads clambered out. Some of them were dressed in those orange high-viz jackets and trousers, and it looked from the logos on the back that they were some sort of construction workers.

Those who weren’t in the orange high-viz clothing were in t-shirts and jeans. I assume they’d been working somewhere outside as they all looked a bit hot, dusty and grimy. They were pretty loud and some of the language was pretty strong, and it sounded from the accents as if they were probably from the north of England, most likely Yorkshire I’d have said, judging by the strong accents.

I was almost tempted to drive off and find somewhere a bit quieter, but then I noticed that most of them were kicking off and removing their boots, whilst a few of them started to also strip off some of their outer layers. They certainly weren’t tidy, and within a minute or so there was an array of discarded boots strewn all around their vans, along with several other items of clothing which had been dropped onto the floor.

They were getting ever-more noisy and there was lots of shouting as they gradually made their way towards to the grassy area next to the river (only about 10 yards away) and it was then that I noticed one of them removing his t-shirt, leaving him bare-chested, and as he was walking he was also pulling down his tracksuit bottoms, letting them drop to his ankles before he stepped out of them and just left them on the grass where they came off. By that stage he was in just his boxers and his socks, and he ran the few yards to the river … and jumped in!

Within a minute or so, all the rest of the lads were stripping down to their pants and socks and whilst several of them ran into the river, a few of the others were standing around chatting on the grass, although also in just their underwear.

During the following period, the most amazing scenes took place. These lads, probably aged from early twenties to late twenties/thirty, were frolicking around in the river – shouting and yelling, splashing about so much that the spray was going high and wide, whilst running in and out of the water, pushing and manhandling each other and, in truth, acting like kids.

They were clearly enjoying themselves as there was constant laughter and banter, groping and grabbing hold of each other and they were in and out of the river. This went on for probably around half an hour. They were all in their pants, with pretty much all of them in tight boxers, ranging from black (which the majority were wearing), to a couple wearing grey, one in a light blue pair, and a couple in white pants. I wasn’t close enough to be able to see the names/logos on the waistbands, but they were all the fitted hipsters type of briefs.

Interestingly, and maybe as a result of doing this sort of thing previously, every single one of them kept his socks on, as I’d imagine that you have to be slightly wary what you are treading on in the river! I’d say they were probably split equally between wearing black socks and white socks.

Eventually, with the noise levels having reached titanic proportions, one them squelched his way over to one of the vans, opened the back door, and produced a huge pile of neatly folded and pristine white towels, which he took back to the others. It almost looked to me as if they were hotel towels (judging by their colour and the way they were folded), so I guess it’s a possibility that they were working in the area, away from their Yorkshire base.

They all picked up a towel and began drying themselves, some actually wrapping the towels around them, whilst others just wiped themselves. And then they all started slowly wending their way back to the vans, where they finished the process. A couple obviously removed their underpants beneath their towels, as I saw the wet items drop to the floor around their feet, but most seemed to keep their pants on, and a short while later I saw one of the lads in grey tracksuit bottoms which were stained dark and damp all over his backside, from his obviously still sodden underwear underneath.

They pretty much all peeled off their socks (the white socks were now badly discoloured and almost black on the soles) and they just threw them onto the floor, and before they left, one of them scooped up the socks into a wet pile and hurled them into the back of the van.

However – and apologies for taking so long to get to the stage that might interest some of you – as they were getting themselves ready for their journey to wherever they were heading (not far, I’d imagine, as they were only half-dressed), one of them was looking all around and a couple of the others were pointing towards some bushes and tress in the distance, and there was also a shed, which was being pointed at, but that was a long way in the distance.

The one who was clearly looking for somewhere was probably in his mid-twenties and wearing just a pair of wet grey pants. Although at that stage, he still had his socks on! With the others noisily pointing out potential places to go, he suddenly started to walk away from the group as if he was going to head off somewhere, but then he stopped, walked a couple of paces back in the car park to where the others were standing, and said, in a loud voice, something I couldn’t hear.

He'd obviously been looking for somewhere to go to the toilet, because the others were all howling with laughter as the lad opened his legs slightly, and just stood still … and I could see liquid splattering between his feet onto the grey tarmac. Those who weren’t in close proximity began to gather round and they all stood shouting, jeering, laughing and almost screeching with amusement as the lad just stood there and wet himself!

His pants were obviously soaking wet already, but the puddle around his socks was huge. I could see the stream hitting the concrete, but I was too far away to actually see anything running down his legs. He was laughing along with the rest of them and when he’d finished, he wriggled his hips a little bit to presumably shake off a few more trickles.

His entire pants, originally a light grey colour, were now mid-grey all over, but he made no attempt to remove them, and the last thing I saw was him taking his socks off, adding them to the discarded pile already in the van, and then clamber into the other van.

Having cleared up all the discarded clothing from the grass area, they all got into the two vans, and with several loud blasts of the hooters of both vehicles and lots of hand -gestures to the other van, they drove off.

It was one of the nicest car park refreshment breaks I think I’ve ever had, but it does pose a few questions.

Why didn’t he just wee in the river if he had to go?

Or run back into the river and do it in there – even if he did it in his pants in the water?

I know his pants were soaked, but why did he keep them on when he’d just been to the toilet in them?

His mates seemed to find it just hysterical. Maybe that sort of thing had happened before?

If they were staying in a hotel, it would have been some sight when they arrived, with some of them little more than half-dressed.

Anyway, it was certainly an enjoyable ‘break’!
zsrh2002
Involved

Re: Lads frolicking in the River...and more!

Post by zsrh2002 »

Wow! Amazing experience, thanks for sharing it with us!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Just my guess: jumping in that cold river made most of those lads let go in the water, but with a few, and one in particular, it caused everything to tense up instead. I guess some people need to concentrate on peeing when they pee, as opposed to being able to do it while frolicking around in a river.

I bet you enjoyed the spectacle even before that particular lad had to piss himself in his underpants in front of everyone else!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

While it's odd that the fellow didn't relieve himself in the river as the others doubtless did, we're all subject to how we're trained as we grew up. That he did it in full view as the others gathered and watched may have been part of a bet that was made. We can all write our own story regarding what had transpired before they had their swim.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Maybe he was dared too and just said 'sod it! I'll show them all I'm up for it'.
Bladderlad
Arrived

Post by Bladderlad »

Yeah I also think this was a dare 🤣
From my point of view, this is one of the most horny accounts I have read for a long time!! Builders, undies, socks, water. What's not to like? 😀
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wow! I mean that’s already a pretty good shifting without the lad wetting himself but with that included, amazing! You say most were wearing tight boxers? We’re any of them in briefs or is that wishful thinking?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

One of the ones who was wearing black pants was in briefs. He was one of those who was straight in the water.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 13:25 One of the ones who was wearing black pants was in briefs. He was one of those who was straight in the water.

Great to see a lad wearing briefs. Can you remember what he looked like Lee?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

ryan1990 wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 14:09
Lee wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 13:25 One of the ones who was wearing black pants was in briefs. He was one of those who was straight in the water.

Great to see a lad wearing briefs. Can you remember what he looked like Lee?
To be honest, they were all pretty much similar looking. They all had dark hair, well-tanned bodies, fit-looking. I couldn’t have picked one of them out in an ID parade!!