Accidental spurting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

As an adult, have you ever accidentally spurted into your clothes while holding a full bladder?

Yes, many times.
24%
Yes, it has happened on occasion.
58%
No, never.
16%
My answer doesn't fit any of the above. See discussion for details.
3%

Total votes: 38

Brian
Site Staff
Re: Accidental spurting

Post by Brian »

Some brilliant contributions above, but @bodgyuk your account particularly is like nothing I've ever read before, really mind-blowing. Spurting accidentally yourself (as you did) is one thing - and I must admit I'm quite relieved to see that I'm not unusual in having had that happen to me on occasion. But inadvertently causing someone else to do that???!! Wow, just wow.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I remember a spurt incident, I thought I could hold it, but then started peeing in spurts and hard ones too
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Bigdog wrote: 05 Sep 2022, 21:42 I remember a spurt incident, I thought I could hold it, but then started peeing in spurts and hard ones too
I would love to read this story! :o
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

I seem to have one of those bladders that I can fill up and up and up without getting any warning signs until it all comes crashing down. Sometimes I'll get a wild urge to go that can't be ignored and won't let me stand / sit still, but other times it'll be more of a strong bladder ache / pain.

Of course there's times when I've held on purpose, but there's a couple of times I've just had longer commutes than normal and some extra factors have weighed in and caused me to be caught short. The last one I remember (only done it 2 or 3 times so far in my 20s) was probably about 3 or 4 months ago when I got off the bus at a different stop several stops before the usual one because traffic was bad and I thought I knew a short cut through some woods and housing estate. I actually planned on using the woods to go the toilet if my need to pee didn't subside once I got off the bus and started walking.

It didn't subside, so I knew that once I walked the 5 minutes it'd take to get to the woodland area (at the start of this short cut) I'd just go in to the trees and have a quick piss. It has escalated and I was more desperate than I'd been in a long time. I could feel my belt digging in to me where my bladder was pushing against it. Usually when I make a plan to go, it subsides a bit, but not this time. Unfortunately, there were local kids hanging around, smoking weed etc and glaring me out as I entered the woody area and approached to pass them. Completely caught off guard but I didn't want to attract attention to myself so I kept my head up and walked past.

I spurted out of nowhere just as I walked past. I was wearing blue jeans and I hope to God they never saw me. I did turn around to look at them for a split second and watched them glaring at me still, so there's a chance they did or they were just bored and looking for someone to talk about.

Either way, caught me off guard.

I also once randomly spurted in to my pants when trying to do a quick Tesco shop once. I had no warning I even needed to pee and I think it was more anxiety / nerves, which I've struggled with before. Felt completely fine that day though, but once it happened I put whatever I had in my hands down and walked right back out again lol
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I can relate to both of those incidents in the way you describe them. Anxiety and nerves are definitely a factor with me too, and so is the complete lack of warning on the occasions when I have spurted.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

It happened to me a few years ago. Suddenly got this urge to pee and started spurting