Accidental spurting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

As an adult, have you ever accidentally spurted into your clothes while holding a full bladder?

Yes, many times.
24%
Yes, it has happened on occasion.
58%
No, never.
16%
My answer doesn't fit any of the above. See discussion for details.
3%

Total votes: 38

Brian
Site Staff
Accidental spurting

Post by Brian »

Just a quick poll because I'm curious about this subject. The question doesn't refer to losing it because of extreme desperation, but rather a momentary lapse inadvertently releasing a small amount of pee which would not have happened if you'd been concentrating on holding it in.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Accidental spurting

Post by googlism2008 »

If I am merely holding a full bladder and the bladder is not contracting, I have not spurted due to a lack of concentration as far as I remember.
However, when my bladder wants to push its contents out, over time the muscles down there will get tired and start to quiver involuntarily. This is when it starts to spurt. However, I don't consider this case to be about mental concentration.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The tough thing about a spurt is that once urine enters the urethra it triggers a reflex that attempts to empty the bladder. You really have to work to hold it then!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Never for me, but I am still kinda young šŸ˜œ
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Never for me ( occasionally during extreme holding situations tho)
Even in my 50s I seem to have really good control šŸ˜€
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: ā†‘13 Aug 2022, 10:31 Never for me ( occasionally during extreme holding situations tho)
Even in my 50s I seem to have really good control šŸ˜€
From your posts at other sites your bladder capacity seems to be among the largest of those that have documented it with a video.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I know larger, but certainly well above average I think?
bamaala
Arrived

Post by bamaala »

It only happened once. I was with my uncle and cousin. I had just had a minor procedure on my anus. I drank a lot of liquid all day, before we got into the car. We made a stop for gas. I didn't want to run into the gas station right away, so I stayed out and chatted with them. I was so full, but still felt strong. Well, my bladder wasn't having it. Also, the doctor did tell me that the surgery could temporarily weaken bladder control. Anyways, all of a sudden, I felt a twinge and a spurt of piss shot out. Unfortunately, I wasn't wearing underwear, so I had a bunch of dribble marks down the leg of my shorts, as that piss ran down the fabric and across the various undulations of the fabric. My eyes became as big as saucers in my moment of disbelief. I was horrified to see the evidence of the mishap when I looked down to inspect the damage. Of course, a little too late, I ran inside before anything worse happened!
twj731
Active

Post by twj731 »

There have been several times when my bladders been VERY full and suddenly Iā€™ve felt my underwear dampen because Iā€™d unconsciously leaked without even realizing it was about to happen. Usually itā€™s less of a ā€œspurtā€ and more a few sneaky drops. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve actually spurted- meaning had piss gush out for a few seconds- while desperate.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

It has only happened to me once, when I was in my twenties, I'd been drinking with a group after work, and for whatever reason the 'urge' came on sooner than I expected, I bent down to pick my backpack up and this squirt sort of 'shot ' out into my boxers.

Around the same time there was someone that was a 'going around the pub after work drinking pal' and for a reason I can't recall we were in the pub early afternoon and I was going to give him a lift home afterwards. He drank like a fish compared to my, one pint can last all night capacity. He went off to the toilet and soon after he came back, I recall I was having an 'Italian' moment (waving my arms enthusiastically to make a point), when I accidently brushed the back of my knuckles across his bulge. To his embarrassment (considering we were in a pub mid afternoon and few 'lunch drunks' were about) and my surprise and excitement, this large wet spot trickled then oozed through to the right side of his crotch, it was very noticeable.

I think me apologising and saying louder than I meant, words to the effect, 'now look at what I made you do' didn't exactly help his embarrassment and he swiftly finished his pint and mine, hustled me out to my car to drive him home. He sulked all the way from Chelsea to Clapham, muttered "see ya tomorrow" and shot out of the car and into his house.