A guy i fancied

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
datton99
Arrived
A guy i fancied

Post by datton99 »

There was this guy when i was growing up, i knew him from my youth club in the summer we'd walk down from the church where rhe group was based to the park.

It'd always be a hot summers day and all the lads had their tops off. Dan was no exception. I was the geeky kid that didnt wanr to play football, but was insteresring enough to keep in with the cool lads.

Dan had dark bushy eyebrows and dark hair. He was always being funny and would get on with anyone.

The makeshift football pitch wasnt big, or even flat, it was a small hill in the middle of an overgrown park surroubded by small treea an bushes.

Dan stopped playing football and headed into the small trees by the side of the grass. I knew what he was about to do and watched intently as he reached down his shorts. I could see a strem of piss between his legs, hitting the trunk of a tree in front of him.

After he finished, he ran back to carry on playing. I secretly headed over to his spot. I could see the wet leaves on the floor, covered in his piss. I picked one up and dipped my tonge in the liquid. It tssted slightly bitter and eartly, i loved it.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: A guy i fancied

Post by Brian »

I like how Dan and the other young men were happy to have you there watching the football without playing. Somehow that says something to me, I don't know what. But I guess Dan had no idea you were watching him when he had to take a leak?

We all have poignant memories like this, I guess. Thanks for sharing this.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In a town where I once taught there is a small ballfield that belongs to the school, and in summer on one evening a week a group of young men used to gather to play ball. On a few occasions I went there to watch. I imagine that several of them might have had a beer or three after work, and from time to time a player would jog to the edge of the woods bordering the field to relieve himself. I was friends with the people in the adjacent house, and I found that looking out their kitchen window one could get a full frontal view! Those people didn't object because they were beer drinkers and were very understanding. ;-)
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

There was a lad I couldn’t keep my eyes from, you could tell he was thinking why are you looking at me all the time. I often have dreams that he will pee himself! Although so far that’s never happened in real life