Promoting to Stronger Interest

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Squirtle01
Arrived
Promoting to Stronger Interest

Post by Squirtle01 »

Tytn wrote: 29 Jul 2022, 08:07 Next Chapter in 'Stronger Interests' section
Can you please tell be how I can be authorised to access the 'stronger interests' section? Apologies if I am not posting this I the right place!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Promoting to Stronger Interest

Post by Brian »

I've moved your posting out of Tytn's story topic "Recovery" to a new topic because you raise a good question and it merits its own topic section, I think.

We are currently paying close attention to promoting members to participate in Stronger Interests. To qualify you need to have posted a good number of quality postings here in General and Open first. That number will depend on the quality of your postings. When you have done that we will promote you.

Welcome to the Lads Pissing forum. :D
Squirtle01
Arrived
Re: Promoting to Stronger Interest

Post by Squirtle01 »

Brian wrote: 29 Jul 2022, 12:00 I've moved your posting out of Tytn's story topic "Recovery" to a new topic because you raise a good question and it merits its own topic section, I think.

We are currently paying close attention to promoting members to participate in Stronger Interests. To qualify you need to have posted a good number of quality postings here in General and Open first. That number will depend on the quality of your postings. When you have done that we will promote you.

Welcome to the Lads Pissing forum. :D
Ah I understand, thank you! Looking forward to chatting and posting 😊