The Desperate Therapy Appointment, Pt. 1

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: The Desperate Therapy Appointment, Pt. 1

Post by Sam70 »

I liked the realism. Often, I read stories that, yes, they could have happened, but somehow, I knew the story was fiction, but likely the stories have the feel of being embellished even though the stories are possible to have happened.

I don’t know if I am making any sense or not. What I do know is that I got into your story as if I was there. Every detail said realism. You kept my attention on the story and the feel of bing normal was there. The man’s actions are exactly what we could have expected from a majority of men.

And the the therapist reactions are normal. Very few people are going to say anything. The rest of the session was 15 minutes and the time getting shorter. And the man made it to the end of the session.

I would not bet on the condition of the driver’s seat in 10 minutes.

Thanks for writing. I am looking forward to the next installment!