The Desperate Therapy Appointment, Pt. 1

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
needaweep
Arrived
The Desperate Therapy Appointment, Pt. 1

Post by needaweep »

I really had to pee. I had been hydrating well. Too well. I always carry a bottle of water and a Gatorade with me everywhere I go, and I was starting to regret not taking a leak before the appointment started. With only 25 minutes left on the clock my bladder was at about a 7 and I convinced myself I could hold it until the time was up.

The appointment was only an hour and I was a grown man in my twenties, after all. Plus, in all the times I had been to her office, I had never seen the bathroom and never bothered to ask where it was. I only lived 10 minutes away and it is not like I couldn't wait a few minutes after an appointment to relieve myself.

Five minutes passed and my need had gone up to an uncomfortable 7.5. This was not good. My urgency was increasing rapidly and at this rate, I would be hitting a 10/10 (or worse!) by the time my appointment was over.

I was starting to sweat it. I was fidgeting a little. I tried concentrating on what my therapist was saying, but my mind kept going back to my rapidly-filling bladder. I am normally a very calm, chill dude. My energy is very relaxed and my body language usually reflects that, but I could not stop tapping my right foot to save my life. I was trying really hard to be discreet, but I am sure she noticed my sudden increase in movement.

A few more minutes went by and it started to hit me even harder. I could feel all of the liquid I had consumed moving through my kidneys into my bladder and I was starting to get a little anxious. I really needed to give my dick a squeeze, but I did not dare do that in front of her. I did not want to look like a four-year-old!

This therapist happened to be a butch lesbian, and I related to her more as a dude and on a masculine level than as a feminine woman. I think if she had been more feminine, I might have (slightly) enjoyed being desperate and vulnerable in front of her. I may have made a little bit of a show out of grabbing my penis to see if she seemed interested, but this was not the case.

Instead, I wanted to appear masculine and strong, able to control my need under any circumstances. I tried to power through and answer her questions, but it was difficult to concentrate on what I was saying and not think about my ever-expanding bladder and my cock pounding against the strain of my pants. I tried to focus solely on the issue and nothing physical, but I could not.

By this time I was sitting on the edge of my chair, leaning at an awkward angle, pressing my pelvis slightly forward (which looking back on it probably didn't help matters), and fanning my legs. In an attempt at discretion, I was trying so hard not to grab myself, but it was so obvious I needed to urinate. Urgently.

I tried to relax my body and assure myself I could hold on; getting anxious and panicking would not help my case. I sat back in my chair and tried to assume normal body language. This proved difficult as there was no way my body language could be “normal” much less “relaxed” because my bladder was thisclose to being at a 9 and we still had 15 minutes to go.

I was really starting to sweat it. I closed my legs together tightly and pressed my penis between my legs. There was a distinct stinging sensation at the base of my dick; my muscles were near exhaustion trying to hold back my piss. I had to go so bad I thought I was going to leak any time right there in my therapist's office. This was not a good feeling.

I was so fidgety and clamping my muscles so tight I was now sweating from concentrating all of my physical energy on holding my very-full bladder. I wiped the sweat from my brow and moved back to my weird position at the edge of my seat. This time I sat at an even weirder angle, with my body pointed toward the right and both legs closed together tight.

Even though I was trying to avoid it at all costs, at this point I needed to pee so badly I had to grab my dick. There was just no avoiding it. I was starting to get a pee boner and needed to adjust it; I could not hold off any longer without physical intervention. Plus my erection was making an obvious tent in my pants and I was embarrassed because I knew she noticed it. Girls are so lucky - no one knows when you are turned on/dying for a piss!

Meanwhile, my responses to my therapist were becoming short and jagged. It was clear my mind wasn’t still present in the session. I was constantly fidgeting, pressing my legs together, and tapping my feet. It was so blatantly obvious I needed to relieve myself that I don't know why I didn't just bother saying, “I need a piss!” and go to the restroom. Shyness has a little bit to do with it; masculine pride has a lot more.

I was sitting with my legs crossed, right over left, which allowed me to press my left hand down on my dick to relieve a little bit of the pressure. I am severely left-handed and grab almost exclusively with that hand, but use my right hand too when it gets really bad. I get confused if I have to pee right-handed, but that is a completely different story.

I was at the point I needed both hands to squeeze it, but I didn't want to look like a creep. I also really didn't want to wet myself in front of my therapist, so I gave in and started to gently squeeze the base of my dick with my right hand while still pressing it into my leg with my left. I was trying to cover my right hand with my left, but I am not sure it worked. There was no being discreet at that point.

Finally the time was up. I was at a 9.5, afraid to stand up, but knew that I must in order to leave and get to a bathroom. I was the last appointment of the day and 5 o'clock traffic was just starting and we both were in a hurry to get home. I should have asked where the restroom was, but I felt self-conscious and didn't want her to have to wait for me.

I also knew my piss stream was going to be long and loud, and I didn’t want her to hear it. At that point in my life, I still suffered from a shy bladder from time to time, and this was not the time to freeze up. I was terrified if I actually had the balls to ask where the bathroom was, I wouldn't actually be able to take a piss. If there had been another patient after me I would definitely have asked where the bathroom was, but she was already turning off all the office lights and I just got too shy to ask.

to be continued...
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: The Desperate Therapy Appointment, Pt. 1

Post by Tytn »

Although not listed, another version of this has been found online from March 2020 on Tumblr

Ultimate OMO

Is this your own work Needaweep or is it a repost? If the latter we can move this thread over to the repost section
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

It's a good story, but if it is reposted from another site it should be properly labeled, including the author.
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

It is my original work. I wasn't aware somone had already reposted it on another forum.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

So if you are the original author you'll have access to the second part... ;)

If you are also the author it is well written and we'd like to see more of your work ;) I am sure there are many here you would fit in with :D
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

Why yes, I do in fact have access to the second part. ;)

From the condescending and assumptive tone both you and Fred have responded with, it seems there are still doubts. Why would you assume I copied someone else's work? I see no one else getting responded to in this way, so I am confused as to why you reached this conclusion.

My attempt to post was met with condenscension and assumption, so I might just save my work for Tumblr. Check out my blog for part two! :)

P.S. - You didn't even link to my original post - but a reblog of it, lol. The person you linked to did not write it, but reblogged it from me. @holdbacktheflow on tumblr
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Thank you for clarifying that needaweep.

We have had a lot of people in the past that have come onto the forum and just posting other stuff found on the web. Either to get past protections or just to later on spam the board. Which we try to reduce.

I am not that familiar with the way Tumblr works so when I originally saw that the post was from a woman in Australia and you're posting as a man, I took the stance that it was another grabbed from the internet. It was only later on when someone else pointed out some stuff to me did I get more details of things.

So I apologise for doubting you.

I had already removed you from the 'new users' group so your posts didn't have to be moderated before you post.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

This is really beautifully written. And I'd love to see the next part. I'd really love to know what happens to the narrator now!

The way you handle both the physical and psychological aspects of this situation is just great.

I've worked with both Tytn and Fred for years, and I know they did not intend condescension. Both are excellent writers themselves and are very hot on making sure that authors like them don't have their work stolen, and the questioning was merely a checking process. I remember Tytn checking up on me too when I first posted a story years ago. And these days I simply appreciate Tytn's and Fred's care and attention to such details so that our work can be properly credited to us. So please, don't take their questioning the wrong way: it's from the best possible motivation. :D
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

My apologies for questioning the authorship of this story, but it's important that writers get proper credit for their work. As Tytn explained, we've been bitten before! This is a great addition to our library, and I hope you will continue to contribute.
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

Understandable and agreed. I write for a living, so naturally I understand the seriousness of plagiarism and giving authors credit for their work. I was just confused as to why the veracity was questioned immediately instead of just enjoying the story as seems par for the course for everyone else.

It is so silly and condescending to assume something is plagiarized just because it was well-written. At the end of the day, this is an omo forum, not a literature symposium :)