Roadside emergency

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ebijoe
Arrived
Roadside emergency

Post by ebijoe »

I was driving home just off a busy junction when a black Volkswagen sped past me at full speed driven by a young man with a male passenger. Not long after speeding ahead of me they suddenly turned into a lay-by.

As I got closer I saw the passenger jump out holding himself and quickly opened the back passenger door to shield himself from passing cars so he could clearly take a much needed piss.

If only in those few seconds I also pulled in to that lay-by and got out my car to watch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Roadside emergency

Post by Fred »

ebijoe wrote: โ†‘06 Jun 2022, 21:57 I was driving home just off a busy junction when a black Volkswagen sped past me at full speed driven by a young man with a male passenger. Not long after speeding ahead of me they suddenly turned into a lay-by.

As I got closer I saw the passenger jump out holding himself and quickly opened the back passenger door to shield himself from passing cars so he could clearly take a much needed piss.

If only in those few seconds I also pulled in to that lay-by and got out my car to watch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
Over the years I've had some sightings that could have been great ones if I had only reacted a little quicker or had been a little more bold.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, sightings like this are great. Thanks for writing up.

What I like about these situations, especially when it's the passenger who has to pee, is how bad it got before the guy had to say something, whether he had been hoping to hold it till they stopped without having to voice his need at all, and whether the driver was able and willing to stop promptly on hearing his passenger's request.

In the case you describe, I also wonder if the speeding was just how the driver normally drives or was because he knew his passenger was desperate.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

ebijoe wrote: โ†‘06 Jun 2022, 21:57 I was driving home just off a busy junction when a black Volkswagen sped past me at full speed driven by a young man with a male passenger. Not long after speeding ahead of me they suddenly turned into a lay-by.

Great sighting. What did he look like?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I would have pulled over lol