Cam show site - near accident

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Cam show site - near accident

Post by bodgyuk »

I was on one of those cam sites just now and one of the 'tip' rewards was for the 'model' to drink beer. I can't think who would be so nasty as to tip 3 beers worth to the unfortunate young man, but he was adamant that it was no problem.

After about 40 minutes he was showing signs of desperation, mild clutching, legs scissoring/shaking, so this same evil person started tipping 1 token in batches of 3 to get one of those devices to respond (you know what I mean if you've been to one of these sites). He started complaining his bladder was full and he'd have to leave soon, so a couple of times this heartless person asked him to stand up, hands by sides, and then sent 3 or 4 tokens his way.

His white boxer briefs were still pristine, but on the fourth time of asking him to stand up and administering 5 tokens worth (5 seconds of vibrations) his legs suddenly stopped shaking his hand hastily grabbed his crotch and he ran out of camera view. All you could hear was someone in the room relieving themselves of a vast amount of liquid. It lasted about four minutes and he must have done a lot of wiping, as his boxers (sadly from my point of view) were still pristine white.

I know this wasn't a sighting 'in the wild', on the other hand he hadn't intended it to go that far, so I'm counting it as a sighting. His breathless exclamation of 'ooh', the sudden hand grab, and the way he ran off were magic to me. I think he peed into a bottle or a waste bin from the sound.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Cam show site - near accident

Post by bearshel »

What did he look like?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

About 20'ish, Columbian, light tanned skin, medium build, 5'8'' or 9'' (173cm or something) - fully intact :lol accent sounded more French than Spanish.

Smooth skin, beardless, no seen blemishes apart from a small tattoo under his left nipple.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Could he have had dry boxers to put on off camera? It does sound like he couldn't hold it any longer despite his confidence that it was no problem.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I have a question too. Is it possible that when he insisted that drinking three beers would not be a problem he simply meant that he could take the alcohol? Maybe it simply didn't occur to him that he would need a pee very soon?

Very hot account, by the way!
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 05 Jun 2022, 22:57 Is it possible that when he insisted that drinking three beers would not be a problem he simply meant that he could take the alcohol?
Possibly, I'll have to go back and see if he still has that tip option in his list. I did tell him that I'd go back on the 18/19th of this month and maybe 'go private'. I did ask him if he had enjoyed it and was he willing to do it again another time and he answered yes. Of course it is often difficult to tell if people on the sites say things as it obviously earns them money or if they genuinely mean what they say.