Metropolitan line desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
SeamHere
Arrived

Metropolitan line desperation

Post by SeamHere »

This happened earlier this week on the metropolitan line on the London Underground.

I was sitting towards one end of the long train which is all one big carriage. Two young guys were already on the train. Both about 19 years old, dressed sportily for the hot weather in shorts and t-shirt. One of them was really good looking. Medium build. Floppy brown hair. He was holding his crotch and walking in an uncomfortable way, but trying to look casual, down towards the end of the train. He was clearly from one of town and I realised that he wondered if there might be a toilet through the door at the end of the train.

But there are no toilets on the London Underground, even on the met line.

He looked towards his friend and shook his head ‘no’ and then sort of jogged back to him.

Then they started studying the tube map, counting the number of stations until their stop. Every now and then the lad would almost double over in discomfort. At this point, I had to get off the train to get to an appointment. As I was heading off, the desperate lad said in a tone of voice that was deliberately ‘sing song’, I think so as to convey a sense of not panicking, “….or I will be going in me pants”.

And then the doors closed, the train zoomed off with them still on it (even though there was a toilet at this station!) and I have no idea what happened next.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Metropolitan line desperation

Post by Lee »

Fantastic. What a brilliant sighting. I absolutely love his comment and the way you describe that he said it. I can almost hear it in my own head. The thing about the tube is that there are rarely toilets, even at stations. So if he wasn’t familiar with the underground, imagine his despair if he did make it to a station … and then discovered no toilets there either!

Great post.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, this is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for telling us.

From your description (crotch holding and walking awkwardly, what he said, and the fact that they had to count the stations they still had to pass) I bet they had to get off too soon because desperate lad couldn't hold it any longer. And then...? My memories of the "tube" from the rare occasions I've been in London is that even once you get out of the train you cannot bank on getting urgent relief as quickly as you need it, as Lee points out. Especially if you're a stranger to London and you don't know where to sprint to!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Fantastic sighting, and love how he said “he’d be going in his pants”. Can you describe the lad and what he was wearing in a bit more detail?
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Sounds like such a brilliant sighting! Can imagine his increasing panic as he realised "he'd be going in his pants". What a shame you didn't witness it happening😩
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Sometimes going in your pants phrase, is just to sound dramatic and it’s a warning that they are very desperate. I just couldn’t imagine him peeing in the seat
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Bigdog wrote: 25 May 2022, 18:18 Sometimes going in your pants phrase, is just to sound dramatic and it’s a warning that they are very desperate. I just couldn’t imagine him peeing in the seat
Yes, absolutely dramatic! If a guy has even started to contemplate the possibility of going in his pants, let alone say it out loud, that means the situation must be dire.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Brian wrote: 25 May 2022, 21:24
Bigdog wrote: 25 May 2022, 18:18 Sometimes going in your pants phrase, is just to sound dramatic and it’s a warning that they are very desperate. I just couldn’t imagine him peeing in the seat
Yes, absolutely dramatic! If a guy has even started to contemplate the possibility of going in his pants, let alone say it out loud, that means the situation must be dire.
I just wonder what happens if he goes in his pants? Would it be a full blown wetting accident or just a small wet spot. I would imagine it would be very embarrassing and the shame of people seeing, especially friend and family if he still lives at home