Favourite ending(s) to a desperate situation?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.

A person is desperate to pee. Which is/are your favourite ending(s)?

The person just made it, but is completely dry.
10%
The person just made it, but is slightly wet.
35%
The person almost made it.
23%
The person didn't make it at all.
33%

Total votes: 52

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Favourite ending(s) to a desperate situation?

Post by googlism2008 »

This poll is inspired by multiple posts over at omorashi.org which stated their dislike for "just made it" endings, which kind of surprised me because this is one of my favourite scenarios. But that forum has a much wider audience compared to this forum. So I would like to find out what you guys think! And discuss away!

Multiple selections are allowed for this poll.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Favourite ending(s) to a desperate situation?

Post by Brian »

I voted for both "almost made it" and "didn't make it at all".

"Just made it", either dry or slightly wet, are exciting too while they're ongoing, but the problem for me is that afterwards I'm left with the thought: "did anything really happen?".
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Like Brian I voted for almost made it and didn’t make it. For me there needs to be desperation but also some element of wet pants ie wet undies as a minimum
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 20:35 I voted for both "almost made it" and "didn't make it at all".

"Just made it", either dry or slightly wet, are exciting too while they're ongoing, but the problem for me is that afterwards I'm left with the thought: "did anything really happen?".
Same 😀
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Between "just made it" and "almost made it" is a often very fine line - in a very slightly favourable condition the person makes it, whereas in a very slightly unfavourable condition the person doesn't make it. Both diametrically opposite outcomes are equally probable, and then there is the continuum in between. So I voted for the first three.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

I voted for the last three. My favourite kind!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I am not a huge fan of full blown wettings, they are certainly more embarrassing and loose their appeal for me. A small wet patch is far better