Your best desperation sighting?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Your best desperation sighting?

Post by Wombat48 »

What is everybodies best ever desperation sighting?
Think I had mine yesterday! Was driving to London and got caught up with loads of football fans at a motorway service station-a minibus pulled up and as soon as it stopped a man leapt out and literally sprinted into the toilets. He stood at a urinal and stood with his heading against the wall frantically pissing completely in a world of his own!!
Would love to hear what others enjoy seeing? 😀
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Your best desperation sighting?

Post by Brian »

I guess we've all got a long list, and it will be challenging to pick out the very best! Great idea for a discussion thread though. I like yours, Wombat, and look forward to reading other people's.

Mine was when I was sharing a music score book with a young man during a choir practice. He got so desperate to pee during the practice that he was "pee-dancing" against me while we were standing and singing, knocking his knees against the back of my legs while he looked over my shoulder at the book. For those with access to Stronger Interests, I described the whole incident in detail in this posting.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Great sighting. I'd have to think about my best!

In situations like you saw, I always try to imagine the scenario if the minibus had been held up for short while, say on the slip road into the services or preferably on the motorway where he couldn't have got off. Then what might your sighting have been!

How old was he? And how did you know he was a football fan?
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I thought of this post today when I saw a young guy in a high viz jacket who’d pulled over at the side of the motorway in his van to piss. He must have been desperate as he wasn’t far from the next junction! Not my most memorable sighting but nice nonetheless.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 11:45 Great sighting. I'd have to think about my best!

In situations like you saw, I always try to imagine the scenario if the minibus had been held up for short while, say on the slip road into the services or preferably on the motorway where he couldn't have got off. Then what might your sighting have been!

How old was he? And how did you know he was a football fan?
I was taking the same route to London as Liverpool/Manchester City fans who were playing at Wembley 😀
I would say about 30?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 08:52 I guess we've all got a long list, and it will be challenging to pick out the very best! Great idea for a discussion thread though. I like yours, Wombat, and look forward to reading other people's.

Mine was when I was sharing a music score book with a young man during a choir practice. He got so desperate to pee during the practice that he was "pee-dancing" against me while we were standing and singing, knocking his knees against the back of my legs while he looked over my shoulder at the book. For those with access to Stronger Interests, I described the whole incident in detail in this posting.
Thanks Brian! I missed this when originally posted! Very hot indeed, not least because of the formal nature of the situation!!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 13:55 I thought of this post today when I saw a young guy in a high viz jacket who’d pulled over at the side of the motorway in his van to piss. He must have been desperate as he wasn’t far from the next junction! Not my most memorable sighting but nice nonetheless.
Mmmm please tell me was wearing grey joggers as well?? 😏
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wombat48 wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 18:22
ryan1990 wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 13:55 I thought of this post today when I saw a young guy in a high viz jacket who’d pulled over at the side of the motorway in his van to piss. He must have been desperate as he wasn’t far from the next junction! Not my most memorable sighting but nice nonetheless.
Unfortunately he wasn’t - he had an orange high viz jacket and matching trousers.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

ryan1990 wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 21:10
Wombat48 wrote: 18 Apr 2022, 18:22
Unfortunately he wasn’t - he had an orange high viz jacket and matching trousers.
... perhaps with a somewhat damp pair of boxers underneath? We can speculate! :roll:
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Sightings of desperate people are very rare* for me, and some of the best ones are underage so I won't describe them here.

One of my better ones happened at a fully occupied cafe with a single toilet. When someone got out of the toilet, I got up from my table and entered the toilet. In the process, I saw someone standing up from a table at the far end and then sat down again. After I peed, another person entered the toilet, and the guy at the far end stood up and sat down again. After a couple of failed attempts in getting his turn, this guy decided to wait outside the toilet. He was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. He leaned his back against the wall, with one foot rested against the wall. All this while, there was this light hearted commotion between his mates and him across the length of the cafe about his need to pee. He didn't stay very still, and I presume his position allowed him to use his bent leg to do quick thigh squeezes without having to use his hand. Eventually he got his relief, but not before a pretty long wait for the person before him.

After we left the cafe, we entered a shopping mall and used the urinals there. The mate beside me let out a huge sigh of relief and peed for a long time. I remarked that he really needed to go, and he said that he didn't want to clean up a toilet bowl. Somehow I missed his need while in the cafe, or he never displayed any outward signs.

* Unless you count those people who walked faster than usual into the toilet, but then it is often unclear whether these people were desperate or they merely want to pee.