2 PM

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

2 PM

Post by greatwater »

2 PM shouldn’t be a busy time on the weekdays in the office if you do not have a meeting and do not work at a call centre. Tim does not. Usually it would be a time when you might look for some coffee to energise yourself, even if you’re working from home. Tim, however, doesn’t feel drowsy at all. Tim is excited and worried at the same time.

Tim is sitting in front of his computer, in a house shared with Tom, his twin, and Rachel, Tom’s girlfriend. Tom and Rachel are working from home too. Tom is talking about the logo he designed, while Rachel is talking to her boss and his business partner from India. The house is not that big, and, through the wall, he could hear their voices faintly.

Tim is teaching American Romanticism. He has just become a university lecturer. Tim is excited because he loves talking about literature, but he is also worried because his coffee intake at lunch has been troubling him for a while.

The lecture will end at 2.30 pm. About 30 minutes from now. He has to admit that he doesn’t like a class where participants look antsy. Some of them even look at the clock all the time. Now he’s doing it, luckily from home. Tim, a nerd literature lecturer, just got a date after years of studying. Tim headed to the restaurant not far from his house to meet Freddie, and in fact, their first date went well. They talked to each other a lot, and both of them drank a lot of coffee absentmindedly while talking. They forgot to look at the time when they had a walk in the park. When they realised they were both going to be late, Tim felt very little need to pee, and decided to hold on because he would be late. Freddie also had to hurry because he had to prepare a meeting for his boss.
Tim let Clara, his teaching assistant, talk about his research on Walden, while he grabs his crotch and squirm on the seat. Despite his full bladder and his brain telling him to relieve himself, he tries to focus on Clara’s discussion. He feels impolite to grab his crotch at home as Clara is talking. Clara is not here to see him grab his manhood, and still, Clara’s eyes look as if she can see what he’s doing. Yet, he just can’t hold his hot urine, if he’s not gripping his member.

Now Tim can hear the door open. It was the toilet door, which creaks. Tim knew it was Tom. Tim can hear from gushing noise that it was Tom. It wasn’t that loud, through the wall, but it was long enough for him to be sure that it was his brother relieving himself. He must have been holding it a while too, and Tim’s sure Tom was holding for a long while. Even if they’re twin, they are not that similar. Not to mention their chin and their sexuality, Tom has a bigger bladder, Tim thinks. At least, Tom can hold much longer than he can. Tim, Tom and Rachel used to go to a pub not so far from home, drinking until it closes. As Rachel took care of herself, the twins felt the need to pee on their way home. Tim was looking everywhere for a public toilet when they reached the halfway home. Tom looked calm, though Tim knew he was grabbing his member through his pocket. Before they reached home, Tim was grateful to see an old Victorian public toilet at the park, when he sighed and gushed out hot streams of urine very happily. He leaked a little in his underwear, but he didn’t mind. Tom had this silly hubris of holding it until he gets home. He managed to do it that night, with thunderous urination as soon as he rushed in and unzipped.

This time, Tim isn’t sure Tom’s urination was longer than usual, or he felt so tortured that his mind made it so long. Clara is brilliant in her short lecture. Tim knows because he has listened to this once before. Now he can hardly concentrate. He didn’t regret his date at all; he just regretted drinking too much coffee. He squirms again and again as his students ask Clara’s questions. He hated to talk about a lake and a swamp today. Clara’s discussion about American Romantic painting of the Niagra falls makes his life sounds like a comedy for someone else, but a tragedy for him. Ahh. No. He just leaked a little. Nobody seems to notice, though Clara’s eyes seem to penetrate into him all the time. He squirms and grabs.

“I think it’s time for Tim to give you some short in-class assignments,” Clara says and looks at Tim. Tim coughs a little, leaking a little too. “I would like you to write down a short note as a reflection to the environmental crisis today, in relation to Emerson and Thoreau’s writings we read today. A very short one. Do you think living in nature helps improve our attitude about nature? Can that lead to the critique of human society? Just a paragraph.” He was too shy to tell Clara that he needs to use the toilet now, even if she’s under his wing. Clara is even older than he is. He doesn’t want to just turn off the camera.

It might be luck when Tom appears at the door which he has left unlocked. He knocks softly to tell Tim that he’s about to order some pizza. Tim, who might have chided his twin brother for being at the wrong time, welcomes the knock and begs Tom quietly.

“Please. Can you just sit there for me? Please. The class is about to end. Just watch the students fro me.”

Tom nods and sits on Tim’s chair, pretending to be Tim. He knows well how to play Tim even if they are adults. Tim rushes to the toilet to find it occupied by Rachel. He thinks he can wait. No he can’t. He’s leaking. He’s thinking about that old candy jar they used to use for emergency (mostly for him), but he threw it away because Rachel moved in. Tim is panicking. He leaks again. He leaks a great deal. Still, he needs to go so badly. He decides to use other toilet somewhere else.

Yeah. Mrs. Thomson might be in. She’s always a good neighbor. He rings the bell. Nobody answers. He just can’t wait. What about Padma? He used to help Padma a lot when she moved in. She might be able to help. Nobody answers the ring.

He thinks he can hold it even if he has leaked a lot. There’s a huge wet spot on his trousers. He decides to use the public toilet at the park which he used for his emergency last time. He can see it now. People are coming in and out. He leaks again but he doesn’t mind.

He rushes to the empty urinal and gushes even before he manages to unbuckle and unbutton his favourite jeans. He didn’t mind he ruined it. When he can takes hold of his member, he just lets go. He trembles as huge amount of urine is gushing out of his body. He shivers and moans. He has never had to urinate this much in his life. As he’s gushing, he looks back and sees a little thin traces of his urine along the way before he reaches the urinal. The man which pees after him has finished as his stream trickles. He sighs. The Romantic loved big sublime nature outside, but sometimes our body, the nature of our own, can give a thrill, a great joy, on its own. He farts. He sighs. Every drop which comes out makes him so happy right now.

He can see the huge wet spot on his trousers. He sees the text from Tom saying, “Job done. How’s your wee-wee, Timmie? Relieved?” then he sees a very recent text from Freddie, “hey can we meet again at the park after work? I want to meet you again.” Before Tim can text his affirmative, Freddie texts, “hey, I can see you now.” Tim can see Freddie heading to the Gents, looking desperate, though not as desperate as he was. Freddie was carrying a leather suitcase as well.
Tim felt embarrassed while Freddie gives him a sunshine smile.

“You’re OK, Tim?”

“I just…I am a grown-up, Freddie. I’m ashamed.”

“Accident happens.” Freddie squirms a little, “it’s about to happen to me too. If you don’t mind, can we talk in the Gents?”

Tim followed Freddie who gushed into the urinal. Tim can see Freddie looking happy and sighing loud.

“I didn’t want you to see me like this after our first date.”

“Same,” Freddie was flushing now. It was a thunderous pee, but quite short. His great smiling face meant he felt very good about it, even if it wasn’t that long. “Can you see that? Look in the mirror.”
Even if Freddie’s trousers are dark, both can see a small wet spot over there. “I haven’t had time to use the toilet when I arrived home. My boss kept ordering me and asked me to send this to his aunt. I hate him. I thought I could hold it before I arrived here, but…”

“It’s fine, Freddie.”

“Say that to yourself too, Tim. I want to see you smile like you did at lunch.”

“OK.” Tim smiled, “After our walk in the park after work, shall we go to a pub?”

“Sure, babe.” Freddie smiled.

They part to meet again.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: 2 PM

Post by Fred »

I sometimes think that having an identical twin could come in very handy!