Referee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Re: Referee

Post by Bigdog »

I remember playing football in the cold, which made me desperate. I started peeing in spurts in my pants all the way to the toilet. Very embarrassing
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I bet!

How wet did you get by the time you got to the toilet?

Did your mates see you afterwards before you could change?
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

FranticK wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 23:59
jammyb wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 23:27 There was an incident at the Australian open tennis a few years ago where they had to suspend play because one of the ball boys wet himself…
Yikes, that sounds like a literal nightmare. Was the guy having some sort of health event? I can image standing in the hot sun making someone dizzy/faint. Otherwise, suspending play seems extreme unless there was a literal puddle.
I searched this cos it sounded interesting- found this article https://www.anorak.co.uk/237032/sports/ ... ennis.html
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

sebby wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 22:48
FranticK wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 23:59
jammyb wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 23:27

Yikes, that sounds like a literal nightmare. Was the guy having some sort of health event? I can image standing in the hot sun making someone dizzy/faint. Otherwise, suspending play seems extreme unless there was a literal puddle.
I remember the story. There was a more detailed article that I read. It was a case where (in my opinion) the bat boy was left out there too long. It was hot. I suspect the boy drank more water than he should.

There was no fainting. I suspect that the bat boy did not know how to contact someone that he was about to wet his pants. From what I read then, the bat boy wet his pants because his bladder became too full and he did not know how to deal with it.

That had to be embarrassing. All of his friends and family knew about it.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I remember when I used to play sport out in the cold, it really can mess your bladder up and probably even more so if your older.