Security Guards

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Connor
Involved

Security Guards

Post by Connor »

Here's a good story about security guards at s steel works in Wales, denied toilet breaks:

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-12- ... themselves
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: Security Guards

Post by cutsleeve »

that's why they need a good union. the wound is not healed until the scab goes away. notice how the company lied its ass off in the news release. now the capitalist pig exploiters of the working class are trying to take more jobs away. carl Marx told what needs to be done. the fat cat capitalist pig board of directors as well as the top management and the fat cat owners need to be tortured until they agree to keep the plant open. drilling out the teeth works really well as drilling into a life tooth is the most intense pain known. so is blow torch to the skin inch by inch. that is how you keep jobs and keep the factories and steel mills open. otherwise, you have the hollowing out of the middle class then everyone is working for very little with high-powered college degrees. the high skill ivy league high-powered college degree jobs left the country even faster than the blue-collar factory and coal mining and factory and steel mill jobs have left the country. now we have cities where the only jobs are in the gangs. I hear constant gunfire at night. people are getting shot all the time. I have been to several funerals of former friends I have known that have been shot. that's on top of the funerals I have been to in the past of gay classmates that killed themselves over the anti-gay bullying they went through at school. it is hard looking at the casket of a guy that was one of your lovers. I cried my head off so hard that time and other times too at funerals of guys I have known. I wake up screaming at night with nightmares.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-07- ... ort-talbot
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

While I certainly share cutsleeve's horror at the barbaric working conditions described in the article, it also conjures up some fascinating images in my mind. Thanks for sharing it, Connor. Actually I've often wondered about what it's like working as a security guard, standing there in your uniform, unable to leave your place for a pee until a colleague takes over. Once wrote a story along those lines about security guards too, though in that story the employer is much more reasonable than the one exposed in the article which Connor shares. For those with access to Stronger Interests, it's here.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I am amazed to be honest. Some of these security guards would surely have been fit young lads. And they wet themselves whilst having to wait for a toilet break?!

I’d like to have seen ‘Joe’ or heard a bit more about his accident.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 12:52 I am amazed to be honest. Some of these security guards would surely have been fit young lads. And they wet themselves whilst having to wait for a toilet break?!

I’d like to have seen ‘Joe’ or heard a bit more about his accident.
It’s a shame there wasn’t a video interview although soiling himself to me suggests he probably pood his pants rather than wet himself. The second guy does state that people have wet themselves though. Fascinating!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

How well does a guard do his job when he is bursting for a pee? He's paying more attention to holding it in and not seeing the guys climbing over the fence! While I like male desperation, I don't at all like it being forced in situations like this.

We have had posts from security guards who like the challenge of holding, but that's voluntary.