how common are wetting accidents in those aged 18-25 years old?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: how common are wetting accidents in those aged 18-25 years old?

Post by cutsleeve »

How does he deal with the vomiting? It freaks me out being around someone vomiting and I have to get away as fast as I can. I can't imagine being trapped in a car with someone vomiting. Looks I will never do giving rides on those ride apps. I would probably crash if someone was vomiting in the car. I might wind up vomiting myself too. I never understood why anyone would want to get so drunk they vomit? I never let myself get that drunk as I don't want to risk vomiting. that is a horrific experience that often repeats over and over when your drunk. You will keep vomiting long after your pumped dry in round after round of painful dry heaves. Why don't people learn from vomiting and not ever get that drunk again? I have no clue or understanding why people would drink to where they would vomit again after having gone through the horror of vomiting. Does anyone have any ideas on this?? are there pee-proof seats for uber drivers or are there fitting plastic seat coverings for uber drivers to use?? I saw cop cars have those solid plastic seats you can vomit or pee on and they just hose it out. plus you cant tear them apart if you are angry at being in the cop car.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I think in some cases it’s probably easier for a female to hide a wetting accident eg if they lifted a skirt discreetly and wet through their underwear perhaps it wouldn’t be so noticeable although I suppose if a guy was wear darker trousers perhaps it wouldn’t be immediately obvious either especially if it’s dark. However I do love the idea of a drunk guy having an accident in the back of a taxi.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

ryan1990 wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 18:45 I think in some cases it’s probably easier for a female to hide a wetting accident eg if they lifted a skirt discreetly and wet through their underwear perhaps it wouldn’t be so noticeable although I suppose if a guy was wear darker trousers perhaps it wouldn’t be immediately obvious either especially if it’s dark. However I do love the idea of a drunk guy having an accident in the back of a taxi.
I think there are a couple of stories here that include pissing - or starting to piss - in a taxi.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

ryan1990 wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 18:45 I think in some cases it’s probably easier for a female to hide a wetting accident eg if they lifted a skirt discreetly and wet through their underwear perhaps it wouldn’t be so noticeable although I suppose if a guy was wear darker trousers perhaps it wouldn’t be immediately obvious either especially if it’s dark. However I do love the idea of a drunk guy having an accident in the back of a taxi.
I can definitely imagine a woman in a skirt being more willing to sneak a pee in a taxi since she could theoretically avoid any embarrassing wet spots on her clothes.

Dark trousers for men definitely make it easier, in addition to the fact that a taxi/Uber driver can’t see your lap while they are driving, so as long as you don’t make a fuss, the driver won’t notice until you are out of the vehicle. That doesn’t mean you won’t get charged ~$200 though!

For a guy who is stuck in a taxi/Uber and struggling to not go to the bathroom in his pants, I guess a common move is to just sit quietly and pray your muscles don’t give out. And if you start to have an accident, don’t make a scene and you can temporarily save face until you get a bill for $200.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Interesting topic! What would be common or uncommon.

It was mentioned that lads 18-25 could hold on for hours if they weren't drinking. This answer to this question is not scientific at all.

All the below numbers are not valid. I made them up to perhaps to show how I would determine As in how common is it for lads 189-25 to wet their pants.

Suppose you were to have several hundred lads 18-25 and none of them had any urinary issues that they are aware. What if all lads peed at the same time at the start of the survey and each lad consumed the amount of water that the charts recommend based on the weight and lads would drink this amount the day before the survey begins and also continuing to drink the amount of water until the survey was completed. Each lad should comsume about same amount of food at meal times. etc.

If there were 100 lads with no urinary issues, how much time might pass before one of the lads pisssed his pants? I don't know. Somewhere it seems that I read or heard that the medical field would consider a person holding it over 12 hours should get medical attention as soon as possible.

This chart might get some discussion. I took Research and Statistics a long time a go. I am too hazy about when an issue becomes significant.

The number I picked is when 20 lads out of 100 would make that number where perhaps it would be common for a lad to piss his pants if toilet visits were banned for the survey.

A. After three hours, 1 out of a hundred lads
B. After four hours, 2 out of 100. (This includes the lad in answer A.
C. After five hours, 6 out of 100 _________ in A and B.
D. After six hours, 12 out of 100 __________ in A, B. & C
E. After seven hours. 20 out of 100 And so on.
F. After eight hours 38 out of 100
G After nine hours 50 out of 100
H After 10 hours 65 out of 100
I After 11 hours 80 out of 100
J After 12 hours 90 out of 100

If the above were accurate, then it would be common for a lad 18-25 to piss his pants if he were not allowed a toilet break for 7 hours.

Is this number anywhere close to being accurate? I suspect that the medical field has researched this and knows the answer.None of the statistics given are valid. They were all made up to reach a number. I put 20 out of 100 as an example. Someone else might say 10 out of 100 while others might say 50 out of 100.

How common would indicate a number (%) to make a determination if something is common or is not common.

Anyone's thought on this?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There are so many physical and psychological factors to consider in making a scientific prediction! I'm sure that there are medical studies, but they probably consider only a selected few factors, and their sampling would probably be too small to give reliable results. Still, I would volunteer to herd a hundred healthy young men into one area, have them eat and drink measured amounts, and then see how long they could hold their bladders (without pain) - and measure their output. I'm sure we'd see quite a variation!
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

Sam70 wrote: 15 Feb 2022, 08:09 Interesting topic! What would be common or uncommon.

It was mentioned that lads 18-25 could hold on for hours if they weren't drinking. This answer to this question is not scientific at all.

All the below numbers are not valid. I made them up to perhaps to show how I would determine As in how common is it for lads 189-25 to wet their pants.

Suppose you were to have several hundred lads 18-25 and none of them had any urinary issues that they are aware. What if all lads peed at the same time at the start of the survey and each lad consumed the amount of water that the charts recommend based on the weight and lads would drink this amount the day before the survey begins and also continuing to drink the amount of water until the survey was completed. Each lad should comsume about same amount of food at meal times. etc.

If there were 100 lads with no urinary issues, how much time might pass before one of the lads pisssed his pants? I don't know. Somewhere it seems that I read or heard that the medical field would consider a person holding it over 12 hours should get medical attention as soon as possible.

This chart might get some discussion. I took Research and Statistics a long time a go. I am too hazy about when an issue becomes significant.

The number I picked is when 20 lads out of 100 would make that number where perhaps it would be common for a lad to piss his pants if toilet visits were banned for the survey.

A. After three hours, 1 out of a hundred lads
B. After four hours, 2 out of 100. (This includes the lad in answer A.
C. After five hours, 6 out of 100 _________ in A and B.
D. After six hours, 12 out of 100 __________ in A, B. & C
E. After seven hours. 20 out of 100 And so on.
F. After eight hours 38 out of 100
G After nine hours 50 out of 100
H After 10 hours 65 out of 100
I After 11 hours 80 out of 100
J After 12 hours 90 out of 100

If the above were accurate, then it would be common for a lad 18-25 to piss his pants if he were not allowed a toilet break for 7 hours.

Is this number anywhere close to being accurate? I suspect that the medical field has researched this and knows the answer.None of the statistics given are valid. They were all made up to reach a number. I put 20 out of 100 as an example. Someone else might say 10 out of 100 while others might say 50 out of 100.

How common would indicate a number (%) to make a determination if something is common or is not common.

Anyone's thought on this?
I absolutely love how you break down the math and science behind accidents Sam. My personal opinion: if a significant amount of water was given, I think we’d pass the 50% mark by hour 6 or earlier.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

FranticK wrote: 15 Feb 2022, 21:41
Sam70 wrote: 15 Feb 2022, 08:09 Interesting topic! What would be common or uncommon.

I absolutely love how you break down the math and science behind accidents Sam. My personal opinion: if a significant amount of water was given, I think we’d pass the 50% mark by hour 6 or earlier.
Thanks. I had fun making all this up. I suspect that you are correct
The next question is what number out of 100 would be significant. I would put that number at 5 out of 100 lads would be significant to say common.

Under present federal laws in the US, I suspect that there might be a bigger percentage of lads age 18-24 pissing their pants over the period of a year than it would be for the guys age 25-32.

The difference would be that university parties and lads drinking at the pub would be the reason for a higher percentage of 18-24 lads pissing their pants than lads 25-32.

There is a also a major difference between a one day survey and a 365 day survey.

Over a year it would not surprise me that 5 out of 100 lads over the space of one year would piss their pants if there was a total ban of going to the toilet for a 4 hour shift.

In the real world those 5 lads might have been in severe desperation, but somehow there is a solution. Employers today are going to let that lad go to the toilet. They may fuss a little, but they are not going to give a flat out ban on using the toilet. Nor are they going to put this information in the employees file unless that has been evidence an employee is using the toilet to get out of having to work.

Employers do not put this in the job description:

"There is total ban on all employees using the toilet while on duty of less than 4 hours. If an employee is in danger of losing control of his bladder, he is welcomed to piss his pants so long as there is no decline in production on the assembly line and he cleans up his mess after his shift has ended."

Out in the Western World this job description would be illegal. However, this has been done in the US decades ago and it still being done in the developing nations, although not written exactly this way!

In today's world it would not be common for an 18-24 lads to piss their pants over one year's time except at university parties and drinking at the pub.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I quite believe that, wetting accidents by that age are extremely rare