Motorway desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
pants
Active
Motorway desperation

Post by pants »

Hi all, I've just joined the site, and thought I'd share a true story with you. This happened a few years ago, to my mate who was 18 at the time.
I secretly fancied him, although he was straight.

I have to state that this is a true story, it's not imaginary. It's what got me into desperation.

He was handsome, lad next door type of lad - trainers, adidas trackies or jeans, that kind of thing.

Above all else, what I loved about him was that he always wore briefs, which was unusual because most lads at this time wore boxers. I knew this because I'd secretly been in his suitcase on the occasion that this story had happened, so i knew what undies he wore:)

We'd been to visit friends and I was driving us home, on the motorway. He'd drunk a few cans of lager, he was a bit naive in some ways and i don't think he knew you're not allowed to stop on the side of the motorway.

Anyway, he announced that he needed a piss and could I pull over? I said no, I'm not allowed. We'd have to wait until the services.

As luck would have it, soon after we passed a sign that said "Services - 15 miles", or something similar.

What followed was the best, most authentic desperation I've ever seen.

He was truly busting, saying things like , "I'm busting for a piss, please pull over, I've had 3 cans."

The 18 miles seemed to take forever, but in reality was about 20 minutes or so - but that's a long time after a few lagers.

He was clenching his legs together, grabbing his crotch and his legs started shaking.

All the time I was secretly enjoying his situation, and for some reason I enjoyed it all the more because I knew he was wearing briefs and not the usual baggy boxers.

As we pulled into the services car park, he couldn't get out fast enough and ran inside to the toilets.

This was what kick started my fetish for desperation!
Last edited by pants on 03 Oct 2021, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Motorway desperation

Post by bearshel »

Hey pants, very hot story. Was he grabbing with one hand or both? (Weird question, I know)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

They’re the best kind of incidents.

What colour were his briefs?

Did he say he might wet himself or any sort of phrase like that?
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Excellent sighting pants!! And welcome of course 😬
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Thanks all:)
He was grabbing with both hands i think and I knew he was in genuine distress - the traffic was slow moving, so it was a long wait. I actually felt sorry for him, despite the fact it turned me on.

He did mention that he was about to piss his pants.

I'd seen a glimpse of his briefs waistband over the top of his adidas trackie bottoms - they were pale blue briefs
Last edited by pants on 03 Oct 2021, 09:56, edited 1 time in total.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

What a shame this sighting seems to have disappeared sounds great!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I can see it now - not sure why it disappeared earlier? Fantastic story and so much hotter for the fact he was wearing briefs. When was this - I’m thinking sometime during the 1990s as you said briefs rather than “baggy boxers”?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

That was a memorable incident! It's always exciting to witness a hot guy struggling to hold in a bladder that threatens to release at any moment! Some of them don't learn from the experience. :-)
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Hi Ryan - yes, this was the mid 90s, that awful time in underwear history when so many lads wore awful baggy, checked boxers:(
Last edited by pants on 03 Oct 2021, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Hi Fred, you're right that some guys don't learn. This lad didn't, for all the times we were mates, I quite often saw him busting:)