The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Master Image List

Post by Brian »

Did he put off going for a pee too long?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

"Putting it off too long" is one of my favorite topics, and this could illustrate it. The pic would make a good story starter.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I love this last one. Is he going to last out till they get there?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I like this one, dribble spots just add that extra something for me.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bodgyuk wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 06:42
I like this one, dribble spots just add that extra something for me.
While it could be a case of putting it away too soon, I'd prefer to think it was leakage.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Much Needed Pitstop
"I gotta get in there man!"
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

That's an interesting one. It's a right-hand-drive coach, isn't it? The guys are rather smartly dressed too. It would have been normal to stop at public toilets, but someone evidently couldn't wait. Now, who was it? We can see five guys outside the bus. The one on the extreme left, and possibly the one just to his right too, seem to have time to wander deeper into the undergrowth to hide their modesty. The one on the extreme right still wearing his jacket had time to wander a fair way forward. But the other two are standing in full view of the driver and front passenger and we can see quite forceful streams. So I'm guessing that it's one of those two who had to beg the driver to pull in anywhere because otherwise he'd wet his pants!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I reckon it's the one who's got his suit trousers undone and open. Maybe he was ripping his trousers undone as he got off the coach rather than waiting to unzip?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes. The stance of that guy even possibly suggests that he didn't even have time to adopt a proper standing position facing the grass but had to start peeing in mid turn. Or continue peeing in mid turn but then with proper aim!!