The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by burstingguys »

Groomsmen caught short
"I gotta get in there man!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The ladies in a wedding party spend the hours before the ceremony working on their hair, makeup and dress. The men can get ready in fifteen minutes. What are they to do to fill the rest of the time? Why, have a drink or three to fortify themselves for the ordeal. By the time the bride and groom say "I do," their bladders are saying "You must". But there's that blasted reception line and pictures to be taken and other folderol before they can get to the rest room at the wedding reception venue. So they must improvise.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I like to try and guess which one of the five was the one who insisted that they had to stop at the side of the road. Not the one with the beer bottle in his hand whose face we can partially see - he's all casual. But one of the others was in dire straits, I think.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 09:21 I like to try and guess which one of the five was the one who insisted that they had to stop at the side of the road. Not the one with the beer bottle in his hand whose face we can partially see - he's all casual. But one of the others was in dire straits, I think.
The one on the right of the three of the back, glancing a look at the others. I reckon he's saying "Oh My God, another 30 seconds and I'd have been doing this lot in my pants!"
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 17:15
Brian wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 09:21 I like to try and guess which one of the five was the one who insisted that they had to stop at the side of the road. Not the one with the beer bottle in his hand whose face we can partially see - he's all casual. But one of the others was in dire straits, I think.
The one on the right of the three of the back, glancing a look at the others. I reckon he's saying "Oh My God, another 30 seconds and I'd have been doing this lot in my pants!"
Yes, he's saying something, isn't he? And there's something about the way he's standing too. I agree with you that he's the one.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

The above is number 9 in a list of 14 photos which are supposed to trick our brains on this page:
https://froot.nl/posttype/froot/14-foto ... ing-nemen/
The Dutch language caption to this one reads:
No he really hasn't peed in his pants. (It's just the chairs that you can see.)

Well, I've looked at the photo long and hard. I agree that you can see certain reflections in the glass. A briefcase, for instance. But I can't see how the entire effect is a reflection. To me it just looks like he's peed himself.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I can see that it's a reflection, though I had to look twice! Still, I'd like to fantasize that he has peed his pants. ;-)
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

ImageSource:https://flic.kr/p/69tERN
Bursting marathon runners take care of urgent business in the park
"I gotta get in there man!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

"Well, that should make us a couple of pounds lighter."