The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
BottleBlaze
Involved

Re: The Master Image List

Post by BottleBlaze »

Some photos I found of police doing their business. They seem to be peeing out in the open which makes me wonder how desperate they might have been.

The last pic is my favorite.

https://www.huffpost.com/archive/qc/ent ... _n_7470702

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Police officers are out on patrol or responding to calls for an extended period of time, and there may be no public rest rooms in the immediate area. Also, police activity does not always allow for an interruption to find a toilet. Perhaps there's also an image problem. In any case, these officers may have several hours without a convenient opportunity to pee, and all the while they may be ingesting coffee or other beverages. They need large bladders and strong sphincters. I would think that any uniformed officer peeing in a corner or doorway must have an urgent need! Good pics.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

For a uniformed police officer to have to resort to peeing in public, I would suggest that his need must have been beyond the point of urgency! It would certainly be a disciplinary matter and maybe even career-threatening, depending on the circumstances and the reaction of anyone who witnessed it. Acknowledging that there will be occasions where the lack of facilities puts officers in dire straits, there must also be times when a pair of wet trousers is a better option than doing it up against a wall somewhere!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 15:27 For a uniformed police officer to have to resort to peeing in public, I would suggest that his need must have been beyond the point of urgency! It would certainly be a disciplinary matter and maybe even career-threatening, depending on the circumstances and the reaction of anyone who witnessed it. Acknowledging that there will be occasions where the lack of facilities puts officers in dire straits, there must also be times when a pair of wet trousers is a better option than doing it up against a wall somewhere!
That would doubtless be the case in the UK. In the US, most larger police forces are unionized, and discipline for this type of incident might become a long process. It might also result in mandatory "potty breaks"! If I were to witness an officer peeing in a dark corner, if I were convinced that it was a matter of "pee here or in my pants" I wouldn't report him.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Indeed, I can't believe any reasonable person would report such a thing. (But there are unreasonable people who would, of course.)

But, as Fred and Lee both make vividly clear, this can only be a dire emergency if a police officer does that. As well as the practical risk of disciplinary action, there's a point of principle at stake: peeing in a public place is an offence, and if police officers are seen to be committing an offence it undermines the entire credibility of their operation. So they just don't do it... unless they have absolutely no choice in the matter!
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

Brian wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 13:35 Image

"Look, it's only a few more stops. Get up and walk around if it helps!"
This bro looks like he probably ended up having an accident.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

That's a nice grip he's got ;)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

It seems that somebody needs to go badly.
https://twitter.com/hshsohskzy_/status/ ... 2572672002
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Too much beer, and the kidneys keep working even when you aren't conscious.