It's another summer ... and Danny's back!!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: It's another summer ... and Danny's back!!

Post by Lee »

ryan1990 wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 20:37 Fantastic story. I especially like that this fit strapping lad wears briefs rather than boxers.
There’s quite a host of “Danny” stories on here, as summarised at the start of this latest chapter. If you read through them, you’ll see that they are definitely his preferred choice of underwear.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Some fellows may piss their pants quietly and unobtrusively, but not our Danny! The ride on the Tube must have been humiliating!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 11:08 Some fellows may piss their pants quietly and unobtrusively, but not our Danny! The ride on the Tube must have been humiliating!
He’s learnt his lesson this time, though...

Hasn’t he?? :lol:
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

This has left me feeling a bit sorry for Danny lol
It seems that Dawn wanted him to have an accident?? Not letting him pee before he left the pub and then not letting him dive down an alley when they got off the tube??? 🙂
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:27 This has left me feeling a bit sorry for Danny lol
It seems that Dawn wanted him to have an accident?? Not letting him pee before he left the pub and then not letting him dive down an alley when they got off the tube??? 🙂
But he did pee before he left the pub! He broke the seal. That’s what caused his predicament.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:29
Wombat48 wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:27 This has left me feeling a bit sorry for Danny lol
But he did pee before he left the pub! He broke the seal. That’s what caused his predicament.
My bad lol- however he was clearly at the end of his rope when they got off the tube.... 😀
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:34
My bad lol- however he was clearly at the end of his rope when they got off the tube.... 😀
I think Dawn simply wanted to avoid him getting into trouble. London is full of security cameras!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:42
Wombat48 wrote: 16 Feb 2021, 12:34

I think Dawn simply wanted to avoid him getting into trouble. London is full of security cameras!

Mmmmm, not convinced?? Maybe she has either grown to enjoy his wetting or developed a secret sadistic streak in repose to his irresponsible behaviour??? 😂😂
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Another great Danny story!

In the real world, someone with Danny's track record. What would be the true story why Danny wets his pants?

Poor planning.

Drinks too many drinks over a short time.

Smaller than average bladder.

Holding muscles aren't as strong as they should be for a man of his age.

Ignores his need for too long.

Urgency issues cause Danny to lose control of bladder before the bladder is full.

He has little feeling he needs to pee until he is bursting. Then he has to go within minutes.

Danny secretly enjoys this and sets himself up for these accidents.

This being fiction there are no right or wrong answers.

I would suspect in the real world someone like Danny would have multiple issues!

Wonder which issues are Danny's worst!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam69, all of your reasons for Danny's wetting incidents are possible ones for the fellows that we have seen in stories, reports and videos! It's a good list to consult when writing a new story.